Author Topic: Cullys tweets..........  (Read 2958 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Cullys tweets..........
« on: May 24, 2011, 09:56:47 AM »
have got the fishy's excited at the prospect of Shaun and Churchy signing for them(which they may well do). Another nugget off the Cods site from one of the chosen ones .......

..........We’ve spoken to some players, but given the calibre we are after, some will wait and see what offers come in
Some players’ contracts don’t even run out until the end of June.          You have to laugh at that one. I would suggest that all players still under contract will simply have to resign and then become free agents simples
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Cullys tweets..........
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »
have got the fishy's excited at the prospect of Shaun and Churchy signing for them(which they may well do). Another nugget off the Cods site from one of the chosen ones .......
Some players’ contracts don’t even run out until the end of June.          You have to laugh at that one. I would suggest that all players still under contract will simply have to resign and then become free agents simples

It sounds like a bad case of the Scott calling the Kettle black.

Of course, when its Grimsby who are talking to managers behind the scenes and getting them to resign from their current positions, that is entirely ok. But when it comes to them talking to players it is a completely different kettle of fish.

No puns intended.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 07:37:39 PM »
Cully strikes again re. Pearson

@shaunpearson5 I may as well tell all the fans now...you've looked round both CUFC & GTFC training grounds #bigdecisionstobemade

This one sounds quite serious actually, but then it is Cully.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 08:03:34 PM »
Cully strikes again re. Pearson

@shaunpearson5 I may as well tell all the fans now...you've looked round both CUFC & GTFC training grounds #bigdecisionstobemade

This one sounds quite serious actually, but then it is Cully.

But Carlisle United would be too far to travel. And he can do far better than Gainsborough Trinity.

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 09:57:56 PM »
Could be Cambridge utd ;)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 10:07:00 PM »
Or Colchester...

BostonGoals