Author Topic: Today's game  (Read 11209 times)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Today's game
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 06:54:59 PM »
About 2 months back the pitch was perfect, but what with the weather and being played on it's bound to cut up a bit, but it's not as bad as one or two higher league pitches that I've seen on telly.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2015, 06:57:49 PM »
Can't argue against the current form but for us to stay as we are we could do with a few teams taking a couple of tonkings especially Guisely and Chorley who despite the recent goals will both have a better GD than us once the games in hand are played.
Huge game Saturday

If they increase the GD in these games then they'll be several points clear as well?

Guiseley aint on the best run at the mo so owt could happen yet

Flyde have lost 3 in a row too, good time to play them.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2015, 07:33:43 PM »
What a great game, only my second game back since about 2010 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Team played well and some of the goal where top notch, although I feel the pitch had a lot to do with the play but they still got on with it. I have a question though, about the ground and pitch, have they just gave up on it? I mean I feels like everything has just been given up on, maybe in hope of this new stadium but the pitch isn't great and the stands have been neglected for some time by the looks of it ie some paint here and there. When we was in the football league we used to have one of the best pitches and playing surfaces around even up there with big clubs. That's changed, I understand the winter weather doesn't help but still... Oh well im just a picky bugger.

With the lease nearing its end I would think 99% of fans would prefer the money going into the team .

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2015, 08:37:34 PM »
The pitch............ Well its to help us adapt faster when we play away

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 11:33:02 PM »
Can't argue against the current form but for us to stay as we are we could do with a few teams taking a couple of tonkings especially Guisely and Chorley who despite the recent goals will both have a better GD than us once the games in hand are played.
Huge game Saturday

If they increase the GD in these games then they'll be several points clear as well?

Guiseley aint on the best run at the mo so owt could happen yet

Flyde have lost 3 in a row too, good time to play them.
4, including the FAT game to FCUM
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/