Author Topic: Miller Returns  (Read 10594 times)

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
Re: Miller Returns
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2013, 05:06:52 PM »
This is what i dont get! When was the last time a lot of you saw him play? Criticise him all you want after pre season and start of the season if he isnt performing and doesnt look a good player then but just wait until then! Problem we have on here is that far to many people are eager to see the bad instead of the good

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2013, 08:41:54 PM »
A journeyman at his age, he'll be gone by Xmas.......he's got an attitude problem, we all know it and yet here we have people lauding him.
Another totally uninspiring signing.

And I couldn't give a toss what others think, its my opinion, I'm entitled to it.

Those who get personal need to get a better argument.....
Mr B.
Yes you are entitled to your opinion. All we ask is that you don’t bore us with all the negative posts. If you can’t be positive keep away from the keyboard.

Of course you are entitled to think as you do, and you could yet be proven right he may prove to be a poor signing,  a shit signing (excuse the language) and if that is the case and surely we will all find out for ourselves in pre season I am sure DG might well get rid of him as you say by Xmas if not before, but surely his staggering scoring record, especially last year suggest does it not that its at least possible that for the second time he might turn out to be the opposite...yes, no?
But what intrigues me, and you and others could again be right, and as an old fart maybe it's just me that's out of touch with such things, when you mention "we all know he has an attitude problem" I don't know that, and I'd like if I can to seriously ask a follow up question without hopefully being shouted down, what's wrong with his attitude and how do you and others know this?
Sorry if I am missing something obvious here :-\

PS: I have just read his comments in the Standard, and though I suppose words as opposed to actions mean little, he certainly doesn't appear to have an any attitude other than a positive one. He didn't learn that art from a certain Mr Drury that's for sure! ;D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:47:36 PM by B Grimes »

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »
Quote from Ricky in the Standard “The manager said that if I do well I could earn a contract at Boston - and that’s what I really want". That should reassure the doubters. My own opinion is let's give the lad a chance, and if he dosen't step up to the plate I am sure the Manager will make a sound judgement on his future.

IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2013, 10:24:11 AM »
Quote from Ricky in the Standard “The manager said that if I do well I could earn a contract at Boston - and that’s what I really want". That should reassure the doubters. My own opinion is let's give the lad a chance, and if he dosen't step up to the plate I am sure the Manager will make a sound judgement on his future.

Agree with you Tash
United we stand..................

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2013, 12:17:15 PM »
heres a "what if"
What if he is being brought in to possibly replace SWD?
If he doesnt hit the ground running this season then Miller just might be the option???
(a cheaper option no doubt)