Author Topic: Some good news  (Read 16298 times)

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Some good news
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 08:55:08 AM »
Well done craig and the club for the awards, its good to see that the club is being run so well and professionlly. Good foundations for the rebuilding of the club and team. The future looks as if its in good hands. Unlike times of past.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 10:02:18 AM »
Oh. And another thing SG. I have just sold Tom Wards away shirt which I won on Patter, for £30.00 which is being paid straight to the club.

And where is your contribution????

Obviously a question you find difficulty with replying to, whether asked by myself or many others.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 10:58:41 AM »
Actually, you Scouse Git, I am NOT staff but a VOLUNTEER.

Now fcuk off back under your magic mushroom.

I did not mention the word "staff".  It matters not whether you are officially on the payroll or not. Check benefits in kind with the HMRC.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:39:18 AM by Scouse Pilgrim »
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 11:04:09 AM »
Drinks and refreshments aren't taxable though, according to HMRC.  So that free pint and burger is ok.

However company cars are.  Gus, have they given you one of those?  ;)

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 11:16:02 AM »
No car, not even a bike.  Mind you, at my age an electric buggy would be nearer the mark.

And still no answer from SG about his contribution.  Obviously he can't read too far down any post. Maybe we ought to ask him before putting anything else.

abully

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 11:30:14 AM »
if your a make settes and you decide you need  say ,500 quid for it.
Infate the price by 100% sell it at that price for a couple of weeks and then put it in the Sale at 30% off for a few weeks,then extend the Sale and knock a further 20% off for a few more weeks. Then slightly change the model and call it something else and start all over again. Clever marketing and why do we fall for it? because we all  like a bargain!

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 11:41:50 AM »
Oh. And another thing SG. I have just sold Tom Wards away shirt which I won on Patter, for £30.00 which is being paid straight to the club.

And where is your contribution????

Obviously a question you find difficulty with replying to, whether asked by myself or many others.

I have got several signed shirts Gussie (from the football league days) and I may well sell them one day and hand the money over to a supporter owned club with no gravy trainers on board, no comps , no nothing.  :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2012, 01:07:33 PM »
So no contribution then

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2012, 01:41:04 PM »
No answer and no contribution.   What a waste of space the man? is.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 02:14:44 PM »
Actually, you Scouse Git, I am NOT staff but a VOLUNTEER.

Now fcuk off back under your magic mushroom.

I did not mention the word "staff".  It matters not whether you are officially on the payroll or not. Check benefits in kind with the HMRC.  ;)

They will be busy then, I wonder how many thousands of comp tickets go out on match days to visiting scouts,managers,family members not forgetting visiting dignitaries? You can picture the staff at HMRC next Monday morning...... Now chaps what's on the agernda today? Shall we go after that chap Gus? After all he is getting his roast dinner once a fortnight bloody tax free! Or, That club up in Scotland who owe us MILLIONS? Decisions,decisions :)
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 02:36:45 PM »
Any jobs going on matchdays?

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »
You can always ask, but I don't think you would be paid - volunteers only.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »
Money isn't everything Gus. If I get in for nowt I would be happy. Probably a steward in the Happy Clappers Stand would do me!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 10:12:04 PM »
KON if you are looking to help BUFC contact Mick Vines and offer your services as a
PR for Boston Town .

Bartmac

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 03:49:36 PM »
KON if you are looking to help BUFC contact Mick Vines and offer your services as a
PR for Boston Town .

If they happen to read this forum they wouldn't touch him with a double-length barge pole, I've never known a "supposed supporter" pull him team and management down as much as this bloke! ???