Author Topic: TIME FOR LEADERS ON THE PITCH  (Read 1723 times)

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
TIME FOR LEADERS ON THE PITCH
« on: March 22, 2011, 09:28:44 AM »
Massive games coming up, starting saturday then til the end of the season. we cant let the off field crisis affect what has been a great season so far. So this is a call to CAPTAIN CANOVILLE, POWERFUL PEARSON, & COURAGOUS CHURCHY our three Leaders on the pitch to lift the squad and drive forward to the playoffs. what an incentive to get promoted now and to play Grimsby next season. Please dont let our season fall away ,so come on you three, Bostons run in  depends on your motivation skills as well as your football skills. You have hearts of lions now lets hear you ROAR.

Old yellow

• View Profile
Re: TIME FOR LEADERS ON THE PITCH
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:33:33 AM »
More importantly it is time for all the fans to get behind the team, stop the moaning and cheer the lads on to promotion, the players will need the fans support more than ever as they will feel unsure about things.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: TIME FOR LEADERS ON THE PITCH
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:48:33 AM »
Agreed.Whilst part of me wishes to thank S&H for what they have done,the over-riding feeling for me at the moment is anger at the timing.According to Rob Scott on Saturday the priority was this week was to try and bring in a loan goalkeeper because of Dan Haysteads injury.On top of that the loans of Austin/Green and Darley need sorting,then there's Solihull Saturday and potentially at least six "cup finals" after that.I would like to wish them well,but my interest is in Boston United and ONLY Boston United,and the wellbeing of our football club.That said,i will still be at Solihull on Saturday and the team will get my full(and vocal)support.