Author Topic: OUR TEAM  (Read 3947 times)

Tony A

• View Profile
OUR TEAM
« on: May 08, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
  What a fantastic season we have had, and such a great bunch of players and management
team working together. I hope we can keep Jason and Lee as managers, they have the right ideas and gel with the players.
Thank you Mr Newton and all your people behind the scenes.
Todays match was unbelievable, our team gave us all they could and very well. Well done Boston United, and see you next season.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: OUR TEAM
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 07:46:18 PM »
Agreed Tony, the lads gave their all once again and were very unlucky. Jason and Lee deserve to get the job and will hopefully be able to persuade as many of the players as possible to stay. Since S and H left Semple and Yates have both played alot better and hopefully we will give the managers the chance they deserve.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 07:58:48 PM »
Agree with both comments,this club has come a long way in such a short space of time and it all thanks to DN..

Jase and Canners should be given a shot at management now,they have proved they have what it takes,onwards and upwards with a smile on my face :)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
What an effort from the boys, a great game and such a pity there had to be a loser.
A big thankyou to David and his team, To Lee and Canners for taking over at a very dificult time and getting the best out of the lads, I agree they should have a great chance of filling the positions permanently.
So sad that Dick Carrington passed away a great club servant who would have been filled with pride today to His family I send my deepest condolences may he rest in peace.
A great season supporting a great team lets all look forward to the next one and pledge our allegience to our great club.

jimmystars

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »
Great effort by all at the club - so much pride and passion. we did deserve more today and if for a few decisions over the two legs we could have done it. Give Jase and Lee a chance next season and try to hang on to the talented squad we have.

YeadonLion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
Well done BUFC!

Amazing game yesterday, shame one team had to lose!

Good luck, we will probably meet next season!

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 10:14:20 AM »
Agree with the comments by Tony, Great game to watch yesterday, great team effort from the players, backroom staff ,chairman & board  & Katie, as well as Jason Lee, & Lee Canoville.
See you next season
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:34:09 AM by soccermad67 »

Bartmac

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 10:18:11 AM »
Agree with the comments by Tony, Great game to watch yesterday, great team effort from the players, backroom staff ,chairman & board  & Katie, as well as Justin Lee, & Lee Canoville.
See you next season

"Justin Lee"  have we got a comedy duo now ;D

uttoxeter pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 11:41:41 AM »
Living far away these days yesterday reminded me out the football league days, excitement before the match, atmosphere, tension. Boston might of lost but boy was it worth the trip over on a sunday. The unity in that team is evident for all too see and IF we can keep hold of the main nucleaus of that squad there is no reason why we wont be challenging towards the top again next season.

Massive well done to all at Boston United

WERE BACK!!!!!!!!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »
Well..that's it for season 2010/11 .
 Can' t expect any new signings until new management . . that's why D N  will act quickly .
  Be surprised if JL / LC get it . . and  who says the  'nucleus  of the team' will be here 2011/12 ?. . looking at the way things are panning out..