Author Topic: New stadium update  (Read 10764 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New stadium update
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 02:58:46 PM »
1WJLTSTSPFKARIAD

1TAAIWJLTSTSPIATOSSER :-*     OOPS
Do not trust atoms, they make up everything.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 04:34:49 PM »
Do you really want to see an outfit like the Chestnut boys profit from a property development?  The Chestnut boys, who not only sponsored the club at a time when its then manager was convicted and given a suspended prison sentence for cheating the public revenue, and then continued to sponsor the footbal club even though Jim Rodwell refused to sack him.

More recently, they have effectively condoned the behaviour of Denis Greene, convicted of fraud  on their watch as owners of BUFC, by not sacking him too.

They are a laughing stock and so it seems are a lot of the fans who clearly have no moral compass whatsoever.

I've absolutely no idea what SP's motivation is, if indeed there is any coherence to his mental processes (there is little evidence of any). And to think I once picked him up from Grantham station to get him to a meeting when trying to get a trust up and running. I should have left him there. He asks if we wish to see the Chestnuts profit. Not only do I wish to see them profit, but they deserve to. Unlike SP, they have actually done something (an enormous amount) to save the club. They are a 'laughing stock' in his eyes only. There is only one laughing stock on this forum. He persistently insinuates in an unpleasant and snide manner that they are dishonest without, of course, producing any evidence whatsoever. In short, he is a disgrace, worthy only of contempt. Perhaps he would care to attend the next home match to debate the matter. We all know what the answer to that question is. He is no supporter of the club and will continue to hide behind his computer screen. What a sad little man he must be.

Sadly that reflects what most on here thinks what SP stands for .
Sorry about spelling SP .
One thing is certain your  "laughing stock" image will be greatly enhanced by your comments on planning matters yet again .  Never heard such a load of rubbish spoken on planning matters .
Any planner capable of getting an application overturned will tell you that there is no value in having "a word in the ear " of a planning committee member .

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 04:40:37 PM »

Any planner capable of getting an application overturned will tell you that there is no value in having "a word in the ear " of a planning committee member .
[/quote]

Depends who you are GHM :bunny   
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »

Depends who you are GHM :bunny   
[/quote]

Sorry Mark ,  you are just making yourself look an even bigger fool .

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 05:18:36 PM »
Awww poor poor (Ex-Scouse for a Pilgrim) I feel no anger any more at your posts on here, just a big sigh, and pity and a sadness for you, as it must be very lonely in the perfect world you live in, where nobody does anything wrong or goes to work to make a profit (why I bet they don't even walk on the cracks in the pavement in your little world)+ that giant chip on your shoulder and the size of that halo must weigh you down too.

Awww poor poor poor Scouse Pilgrim, there there never mind.

Come on guys show some pity towards this poor misguided soul it cant be easy for him.
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

Tomgraves

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 07:47:20 PM »
Hi Tommy boy, and which carriage on the gravy train are you booked into then? 

If you can't make any insightful comments (even if only to explain what bits are sh&t) then I suggest you stick to you day job whatever that may be.  :bunny

*clap clap clap*