Author Topic: BUFC v Alty  (Read 7979 times)

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: BUFC v Alty
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 08:00:51 PM »
I believe DG reasoning behind putting Timms on the list would of been to give him a kick up the backside and show him that DG is not afraid to get rid if he doesn't tow the line. Hope he gets his head straight cos he is a real decent keeper defo one of best in this league.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 09:21:36 PM »
Really good performance and a really good game. Both sides gave it a good go, we really should've been out of sight after an hour and then made it hard for ourselves as we struggled to keep the ball at 3-2 but we got over the line and especially after collapsing last week, to show the mental strength and desire they showed today not to buckle at 1-1 and 3-2, fair play.

We've more than made up for Harrogate, now lets go to Brackley and get a result there too.

Seenbetter

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 08:54:45 AM »
First time I have seen Renee play. Great addition to the side, good talent.

black n yella

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 10:16:06 AM »
Very good performance and delighted to beat Alty. That second half was a bloody long 45 mins, particularly playing 3 at the back at times. We did risk our
lead venturing forward and leaving ourselves exposed at times but it was a gamble that paid off for us.

The same kind of in your face performance will be required next week if we're to get anything from next week. Keep it up lads, I only wished there wasn't more support on the terraces that they deserve.

UTP