Author Topic: Curzon.  (Read 12135 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Curzon.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2017, 04:07:23 PM »
We're in serious danger of losing a generation of fans we may have picked up from the league days. This sides every bit as bad as the debacles from 2012/3 and in a more competitive league, it's really threatening to send us down to the third tier in non league. Only surprise is that still nearly a thousand regularly turn up but you only need to go away to see how much it's sucked the life out of people. No atmosphere, no excitement and no points. Normally we'd take a fair few of the younger lads but absolutely none of them yesterday could be bothered. Can you blame them with limited funds? Yesterday literally was the 40-50 lunatics who have nothing else to do on a Saturday. Sad.
I don't think I can go so far as to say sack a manager but Adam Murrays position is getting more precarious with every shambolic piece of defending

The above have been my thoughts for some time , where I sit in the main stand you could sense the enthusiasm ebbing away last season and this season it is apparent some did not renew S/T .
Most of us do not like to see some one sacked but some times it better for both parties for it  to happen .
Your not as ruthless as your old man josh  :)

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Curzon.
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2017, 04:27:49 PM »
And a selection of snaps for those that don't do Facebook.

http://www.bufc.drfox.org.uk/curzonashton211017.html