Author Topic: Garner urges Miller to sign  (Read 2450 times)

bostontarget.co.uk

• View Profile
Garner urges Miller to sign
« on: June 24, 2014, 03:28:42 PM »
Scott Garner has urged Ricky Miller to commit his future to Boston United, warning the striker that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.

Read more: http://www.bostontarget.co.uk/Ricky-Miller-sign-new-deal-Boston-United-says/story-21282984-detail/story.html#ixzz35ZD5wMoR

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: Garner urges Miller to sign
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:32:43 PM »
Judging by the banter Green and Ricky Miller have on Twitter, I think Ricky will sign for next season and has always intended to. I think it's all been hyped up to generate interest for the season ahead :)

DL

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 08:09:40 AM »
Don't shoot the messenger - Miller signed for Luton

LPRA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 08:33:33 AM »
Yep: http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/sport/luton-town/exclusive-hatters-sign-boston-striker-miller-1-6139730

Greene really needs to get his finger out and close some of these deals rather than tweeting about how well his 'shopping' is going and ending up empty handed. Squad suddenly looking markedly weaker than last year, where they fell short anyway, and league will be stronger this year.

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 08:39:15 AM »
All very similar to last summer where many were worried due to lack of signings at this stage.

If people are in place by early August then that'll be fine by me but looking at the league I can't see us being better than last season in any event