Author Topic: I'm avving a larf  (Read 1293 times)

Seenbetter

I'm avving a larf
« on: April 29, 2011, 07:24:46 AM »
I just read this email joke and thought it worth sharing. I'm sure it will make u smile.
A man of senior years walks into the doctors reception area (no thats not it). The receptionist, as they do in full hearing of everyone in the waiting room, asks him what his problem is. The man, annoyed by having to answer the question in public says " theres something wrong with my *ick". The receptionist reprimands him for saying such an awful word in full hearing of everyone. The man says "you asked me whats wrong and I told you". She says "you could have said theres something wrong with your ear and then discuss the real issue with the doctor". The man walks out, waits a few minutes to calm down and then goes back to the receptionist. She asks him what he wants to see the doctor about. He replied "Theres something wrong with my ear". She smiles at him thinking he has taken her advice and asks him whats wrong with it. He replied " I cant *iss out of it".
So funny. Perhaps Harry could use it on his best man speach. Have a great day everyone. I'm off to cook my wedding breakfast with all the trimmings.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:27:51 AM by Seeingbetter »