Author Topic: Us........  (Read 5190 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Us........
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »
Well as much that is said i hate Evans for what happened but i also remember the buzz and the times York street was rocking under him despite is ways, Lets face it fergie and wenger ain't no saints and are happy to name and change as they want to and dish a bit out at the refs and other managers.

If thats what it takes to get York street Buzzing and rocking again ( Longs its legit ) Then im happy.

Oh and before someone post the bull about potentially losing respect remember Fergi is one of the most respected men in football.

Time to give a chance and stop disecting every move,choice and thing he says and lets see what happens

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 10:07:05 PM »
Fergy is not one of the most respected men in football as far as I'm concerned. He comes across as a bully far too often (he may not be one in the rest of his life) and it's about time the authorities stood up to him. He gets away with things that others don't.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 10:12:01 PM »
Fergy is not one of the most respected men in football as far as I'm concerned. He comes across as a bully far too often (he may not be one in the rest of his life) and it's about time the authorities stood up to him. He gets away with things that others don't.
Typical scottish manager then?

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 12:01:28 AM »
unless we had signed fergie with jose as assistant some on here would not be happy !!  i am 110% behind the new crew and if we don't make the play offs this year at least he can get us playing some good stuff ( as witnessed already)  and then shuffle the team ready for promotion push the following season. anyone wanting rome in a day can get there with there free tickets, lol.  :-X