Author Topic: Mikel Suarez  (Read 10043 times)

Tony A

• View Profile
Mikel Suarez
« on: January 26, 2011, 11:14:25 PM »
So sorry to see Mikel move to Worksop, but he is wanting to play regularly. We will miss his skills in the air, as we don't have anyone up front who can get up to head a ball properly. Hope he is successful at Worksop. Lets hope our managers can get someone as good to replace him.

BUFC T.I.D

• View Profile
Re: Mikel Suarez
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 11:18:12 PM »
All the best Mikel, whenever you played, you put 100% effort in unlike some and its a big shame to see you go

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 11:18:37 PM »
A bit disappointing to see he has left because of lack of first team opportunities. He was always involved when fit albeit sometimes off the bench. He is a young lad and I would have thought he would have wanted to play at the highest the possible. However good look to the lad.

Pride of Bostonshire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 11:32:06 PM »
Shame to see him go, I thought he was a cracking player.  Let's hope we don't lose Hunter for the same reasons before he really gets a chance!

Good luck, Mikel.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »
All the best Mikel, whenever you played, you put 100% effort in unlike some and its a big shame to see you go

unlike some ?

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 08:35:20 AM »
Good luck Mikel.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 04:09:37 PM »
Never miss a home match but I never heard any fan on the terraces accuse any of our contraced players of not trying over the last couple of years.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »
 P S.  Good luck Mikel a good chance to get games and FT will be sending us good reports hopefully.

BUFC T.I.D

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 04:25:08 PM »

unlike some ?

Davidson?

BUFC T.I.D

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »
Never miss a home match but I never heard any fan on the terraces accuse any of our contraced players of not trying over the last couple of years.

Everybody tries when they play for Boston, i didn't say that they don't try but your telling me Davidson tries?

Finchley Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 04:30:45 PM »
Will do GHM!   

As I said in the "Suarez is a Tiger" thread he was quite impressive last night, especially considering he only signed yesterday afternoon. If he performs as well as Woody has done for us, this will be one happy tiger.  ;)

Finchley Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 04:45:15 PM »

goodyntu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 04:47:33 PM »

Everybody tries when they play for Boston, i didn't say that they don't try but your telling me Davidson tries?

Of course Davidson tries, what a strange comment to make. If he didn't try then H&S would get rid straight away.

BUFC T.I.D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 05:40:03 PM »

Of course Davidson tries, what a strange comment to make. If he didn't try then H&S would get rid straight away.

Fair point, i'm sorry. I said he didn't try because i don't think that his performances so far this season have been good enough to say he is trying

frithville pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 06:05:37 PM »
sorry to see you leave  top man good luck for the future