Author Topic: Golden Goal for NFU game.......  (Read 2453 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Golden Goal for NFU game.......
« on: April 25, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »
....are being printed as I type.  Just to point out that the Golden Goal for this game must be in normal time.  If 0-0 after 90 minutes, then the 0-0 ticket will win. 

Those of you on the Chairman/Club/BUSA free coaches at the weekend might want to repay a little kindness  ;D

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Goal for NFU game.......
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 07:06:52 AM »
Regarding the coaches when I got there I was told if I wanted a refund to go and see Maureen........now there was a queue at the office, whether it was for general office business or refunds I don't know but if it was for refunds those people should be ashamed.

I was expecting a collection of some sort on the bus but again nothing, again a bit surprising.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 09:44:25 AM »
After the generosity of the Chairman,i must admit i was disappointed to see some reclaiming their £5.I know money is tight for many(including me)but...........................

palada

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 07:53:51 PM »
Regarding the coaches when I got there I was told if I wanted a refund to go and see Maureen........now there was a queue at the office, whether it was for general office business or refunds I don't know but if it was for refunds those people should be ashamed.

I was expecting a collection of some sort on the bus but again nothing, again a bit surprising.

Have to agree, if that is the case that people were queing to get their refund then its a real shame. I myself would of been embarassed taking it  :-[

I just hope there is a good crowd on tuesday to boost the income.