Author Topic: How many more player do we need?  (Read 16638 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: How many more player do we need?
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 12:52:28 AM »
Poor old Craig needs a bit of time off. I am sure it will be up on Monday some time. This is part time Boston United not Manchester United. Me thinks some people expect too much.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 07:41:38 AM »
CRAIG'S there 24/7 he can only put on the web/site what he's told, trust me GREENE aint the best in communicating with anyone.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 08:04:38 AM »
One more required apparently, plus loan players are expected to play a big part like last season...bring on Barrow and lets get on with it.  8)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 11:03:45 AM »
I am not saying everybody should be on contract, but the lack of information on the official site is very poor. Not everybody bothers with this tweeting nonsense. Not even sure if  it has reached the outback of W Spa. Instead of lovy dovy tweets why cant one of the many club officials put something official on the club website.

Maybe look at other clubs' websites, before you criticise ours? I would imagine that, it being a Saturday out of season, Craig wasn't working. Why should he be?

Not everyone tweets, but people do relay the information onto here pretty quickly.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2014, 12:33:09 PM »
I am not saying everybody should be on contract, but the lack of information on the official site is very poor. Not everybody bothers with this tweeting nonsense. Not even sure if  it has reached the outback of W Spa. Instead of lovy dovy tweets why cant one of the many club officials put something official on the club website.

Maybe look at other clubs' websites, before you criticise ours? I would imagine that, it being a Saturday out of season, Craig wasn't working. Why should he be?

Not everyone tweets, but people do relay the information onto here pretty quickly.

It won't make an iota of difference whether we know instantly or not, just have faith in Den to get the best possible squad, however long it takes.
United we stand..................

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2014, 12:45:42 PM »
Id prefere Den to take is time. Least he gets the time to find the right players for the right money instead of rushing in the wronge players who just turn up for the cash

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2014, 04:03:47 PM »

It won't make an iota of difference whether we know instantly or not, just have faith in Den to get the best possible squad, however long it takes.

At training on Thursday I was told on very good authority that Craig was away for the week.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »
All this talk of contracts hurried to be signed in the summer...

Exhibit A) Ashley Timms and Gary Mills.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2014, 08:01:33 PM »
CRAIG'S there 24/7 he can only put on the web/site what he's told, trust me GREENE aint the best in communicating with anyone.

Craig has been away,he only returned today so update will be tomorrow I guess.. :)

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2014, 09:40:15 PM »
I am fed up with people interpreting my comments wrongly. I am not criticising Craig, or the web site, both are excellent. All I am saying is that there is a lack of up to date info about current player changes etc. Several bits have been in the papers, and unhelpful tweets etc, but very little confirmed on the official website. I assumed that people who work for Radio Lincoln could properly interpret what I had said. My last comment on the subject.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 09:43:27 PM by dt woodhall »

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2014, 10:10:35 PM »
But you have just been told that Craig has been away!

So you're not criticising, just having a small moan about it? ;)

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2014, 09:06:57 AM »
Pedantic Pete strikes again.  ::)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2014, 12:51:15 PM »
http://www.bostonunited.co.uk/news/united-announce-fans-forum-date-1247490.html

A chance to get answers from the people who actually have them

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2014, 03:40:51 PM »
Has anybody thought about that margetts as a potential loan signing to go upfront! Scored quiteva lot for Gainsborough on loan last season, surely a possibility?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2014, 04:48:51 PM »
Has anybody thought about that margetts as a potential loan signing to go upfront! Scored quiteva lot for Gainsborough on loan last season, surely a possibility?

I thought along the same lines SP,  amazed he has not gone to NFU.