Author Topic: Today  (Read 10266 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Today
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2016, 09:27:26 AM »
granddads still in a foul mood he sed boy we have a team of rejex on the high street its called the pound shop but u no boy we av gon to  a ole new level called the 50 p club.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:03:36 AM by miele »

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2016, 10:15:21 AM »
I've not been to a game for ages now, what with other commitments. By the sounds of  it  I've not missed much either!  I'm not sure if wondering whether the manager will 'fall on his sword ' is a thing to be discussing or not. I'd be more worried about the chairman saying "is this shit really worth the fecking bother".
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2016, 10:41:00 AM »
Cannot comment on the last two goals or any of the comments that may have been made at the end by the fans as I was already driving home. I find it amazing that the worse we play the better the attendances, while ever this carries on the club can't afford to win games. I was critical of a player on here a couple of months back and the manager came into the stand before a game and asked me to refrain as it was affecting the players performance, and that players read this forum and it can be upsetting. I have done as he asked and when commenting have not named individuals however, I have referred to a recent defensive signing as being not up to the standard required and he proved it yet again when coming on as substitute for Liam. Sorry but there are one or two who seem to have lost interest eg, the blonde haired lad in mid field, oh bugger this Hilliard looks to be one of them he really was poor and put in the minimum of effort (if this upsets you lad prove me wrong on Monday). I spend a lot of money travelling to every game and giving the team my support  so I feel that I am entitled to my view and will carry on giving it, I am past caring what anyone thinks about them and for those players it upsets prove me wrong. I will close by mentioning the the attendance 1300 plus keep that figure in mind and remember we on Patter are a very small minority.

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2016, 10:50:02 AM »
As soon as  a football team loses matches you get "Sack The Manager" Greame Souness said last week about a Prem Club "Its time the players took more  responsiblity

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2016, 02:57:41 PM »
Cannot comment on the last two goals or any of the comments that may have been made at the end by the fans as I was already driving home. I find it amazing that the worse we play the better the attendances, while ever this carries on the club can't afford to win games. I was critical of a player on here a couple of months back and the manager came into the stand before a game and asked me to refrain as it was affecting the players performance, and that players read this forum and it can be upsetting. I have done as he asked and when commenting have not named individuals however, I have referred to a recent defensive signing as being not up to the standard required and he proved it yet again when coming on as substitute for Liam. Sorry but there are one or two who seem to have lost interest eg, the blonde haired lad in mid field, oh bugger this Hilliard looks to be one of them he really was poor and put in the minimum of effort (if this upsets you lad prove me wrong on Monday). I spend a lot of money travelling to every game and giving the team my support  so I feel that I am entitled to my view and will carry on giving it, I am past caring what anyone thinks about them and for those players it upsets prove me wrong. I will close by mentioning the the attendance 1300 plus keep that figure in mind and remember we on Patter are a very small minority.

Hope you carry on giving your measured opinions Mel which many of us look forward to after away games . 

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2016, 10:56:08 PM »
ink=topic=6270.msg85963#msg85963 date=1459071660]
Cannot comment on the last two goals or any of the comments that may have been made at the end by the fans as I was already driving home.
[/quote]

Look what you've started now ... even Roy Hodgson is now trying to leave matches before the end!