Author Topic: Drew Broughton?  (Read 9340 times)

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Drew Broughton?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2011, 09:36:59 AM »
Most boston fans wont give players a chance they would rather rite people off b4 they start id rather they piss off and support someone else

Problem with that is we'd only ever end up with about 200 fans in the ground, every club has that type of fan, you just have to grin and bear it sometimes. Its a necessary evil that allows us to have seasons like the last two.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 10:02:33 AM »
Well put BG,   that sums it up perfectly in a few words.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 12:46:49 PM »
Most boston fans wont give players a chance they would rather rite people off b4 they start id rather they piss off and support someone else

Thats a great idea, the club works hard enough to attract fans through the gate and here's you saying you'd rather people stay away if they aren't going to join the 'happy clappers'........

Football is a game of opinions, my opinion is we look like we've missed the boat as far as quality signings go.......should I piss off and support someone else after 35 years?

Yeah and thats my opinion or cos i want to give players a chance B4 i slag them off is mine not valid i just cannot see the point abusing people b4 they even kick a ball 

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 10:42:57 PM »
He's every right to question some of the names mentioned, its becoming a joke. Jamie Stevens yes, Liam Parker and Julian Joachim........if thats as good as it gets then Dave made the wrong choice appointing managers.

I hope its idle press speculation but the longer this summer wears on and the longer the list of underwhelming potential signings becomes, the less I'm becoming enamored with these two.

Prove me wrong.

Please.

Oh, here we go again, the only man who has to be proven wrong based on his own automatic negative thoughts! A bookies dream!!
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 10:45:02 PM »

Thats a great idea, the club works hard enough to attract fans through the gate and here's you saying you'd rather people stay away if they aren't going to join the 'happy clappers'........

Football is a game of opinions, my opinion is we look like we've missed the boat as far as quality signings go.......should I piss off and support someone else after 35 years?

Wel there is an invitation!
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 08:56:51 AM »
Funniest thing I've seen on YouTube for years!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4fx74BvAxA
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:31:56 PM by truffleshuffle »

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »
whats he got against that long black tube thing?- throws it down with real aggression
go drewe