Author Topic: Open question to the club  (Read 11064 times)

Burton Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Open question to the club
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 10:28:11 PM »
NF clearly didn't go to Hyde.  Far from gutless performance after the first 20 mins.  After Bazza put 2 in for them early on, we gave them a good game for an hour.  Hyde were worried - hence all the diving and time wasting.
Their penalty was never a foul and a minute later Newsh was flattened for what looked a clear pen - nothing given and Milnes sent off for dissent as a result.
Not saying we deserved to win but 3-2 would have been a fairer reflection and we could have sneaked 2-2.

On the choice of manager, how many Newcastle fans wanted Pardew when he arrived?  What do any of us know about how JL will do the job when he can do it 100% his own way?  Let's not start to judge at least until we know who we are signing in the summer

Little Chip

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 12:00:38 AM »
NF talking rubbish, Ive been away all week just looked at this thread the score at Hyde was flattering for Hyde, the ref did his best to help Hyde in the second half and I would expect that he had a good drink out with them on the Saturday night.
Hyde have received over 75K from Man City this season plus get help in other ways from them. As it has been said on this thread we are lucky to have a club. It looks to me that the club is building from the bottom and we are just out of the ground.
Could we survive in the Conf Prem? Yes I would say so, but am I looking through rose tinted glasses, it would be hard really hard for the club but i'm sure that we will get there again.
If we are lucky and good enough to go up next season there is every chance that we would struggle and then NF, KON and DT WOODHALL will really moan as they will think we should be in league 2, no pleasing some people.
Keep up the good work Mr Newton.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 05:33:09 AM »
Welcome back Little Chimp.We will never be in League 2 again.The best we can hope for is Conference.We only moan because we care!

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 11:40:12 AM »
We will never be in League 2 again.

Rubbish kingofnaves! One day we will be back!  8)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 11:53:44 AM »
Don,t spoil it for the moaners Ken!!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 01:17:45 PM »
Ken we can only dream about football league.In reality we are a top non league.Wonder if the new ground will be upto league standards?

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »
What was the score today anyway? I guess we lost because Craig has updated the official site?

you obviously werent at the game today......if you had have been there you would have seen a fine performance from BUFC against a very good team who also wanted to win the game....a lack of experience and stamina got the better of us in the end but dont let that detract from a fine effort from the PIlgrims......I do agree with NF however that SIr David should have chosen someone else other than JL.....

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 06:53:39 PM »
What was the score today anyway? I guess we lost because Craig has updated the official site?

you obviously werent at the game today......if you had have been there you would have seen a fine performance from BUFC against a very good team who also wanted to win the game....a lack of experience and stamina got the better of us in the end but dont let that detract from a fine effort from the PIlgrims......I do agree with NF however that SIr David should have chosen someone else other than JL.....

Look at the date of KON's post Johnny.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 06:54:49 PM »
Fully agree with JP on  todays fine performance .
Top marks to JL on getting the lads motivated for a meaningless end of season game.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 07:02:15 PM »
Johnny! Checked the date of my post! Thanks Tash for pointing that out! A drew and Johnny gets excited!!

Little Chip

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »
Welcome back Little Chimp.We will never be in League 2 again.The best we can hope for is Conference.We only moan because we care!
Kingofknobs, my first Mrs Moaned but see did not care! she just moaned like you and NF ;D

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 09:05:06 PM »
Nice one Little chip!

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 11:27:30 PM »
Johnny! Checked the date of my post! Thanks Tash for pointing that out! A drew and Johnny gets excited!!

sorry....my mistake......I was just trying to keep a positive spin on matters....

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 12:01:50 AM »
post .................. then modify ..............to correct ........that old trick  ;) xx
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2012, 08:46:17 PM »
We will never be in League 2 again.

Rubbish kingofnaves! One day we will be back!  8)
Ridiculous statement from KON, he/she is a fortune teller now  ::)