Author Topic: Tonights Ref - Craig Grundy  (Read 8199 times)

woad_pilgrim

Re: Tonights Ref - Craig Grundy
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 11:31:38 PM »
Ref was very poor and bottled at least 2 reds. Tom Matthews lunge at Sleath near the corner flag, heard the impact up in the stand - defo red. Their number 8 in the middle also on Sleath with a shocking challenge an even more blatent red that Matthews. Also their number 5 for barging over first our defender, but not content with that then did the same to Evans, not as blatent as the others but still was probably a sending off offence.

Bloody officials always ruin the games  >:(

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 11:37:57 PM »
The fact that at the moment there are more posts on this thread than the one about the actual game shows what a horror show this joke of a ref had - two North Ferriby players should have walked.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 11:51:26 PM »
Perhaps more fitting a chap called Badman got sent off for Bath City to night !

pilgrim in exile

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 11:56:58 PM »
More importantly we did not react to the thuggery dished out as the ref was bound to give us red at the first reaction which im sure was nfus aim. Should have given 2 reds for the fouls on sleath and you just you knew the fcuker number five would score.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 12:08:29 AM »
More importantly we did not react to the thuggery dished out as the ref was bound to give us red at the first reaction which im sure was nfus aim. Should have given 2 reds for the fouls on sleath and you just you knew the fcuker number five would score.
Exactly what I said to a few people near me, they're trying to do what Park Steels did on Boxing day and get a reaction.

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 12:22:47 AM »
did anyone else see the ref's reaction to being criticised by the crowd as he walked off? Cheeky bu99er exaggerated a yawn- either indicating that we should change the record, or more likely that he's bored of getting the same reaction wherever he goes. Surely he should book himself for inciting the crowd?!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 04:27:35 AM »
Yes I saw him!I thought I must have imagined it.What an idiot.

Seenbetter

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 08:06:10 AM »
I think the biggest problem with these jokers is they really do think they have done a good job and that the abuse they receive is what happens at football matches-they get abused but its only a reaction by a disgruntled crowd. Well for the information of Grundy he really was crap and should think of something else he can do with his time which allows him to be a big fish in a little pond. He was terrible and a lot of the abuse he got came from far more intelligent,senior and experienced people than him. Sometimes these guys should listen to supporters comments because the ones on here are a true reflection on his ability to ref.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 09:06:29 AM »
I noticed pre kick-off Gruny and the NFU manager  greeted each other with a warm pat on the back and a handshake  and what appeared a friendly chit-chat.  I saw nothing that Mr Grundy did during the match that would spoil what appears to be a good friendship.