Author Topic: Ross  (Read 6074 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ross
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 06:01:47 AM »
ROSS is a last season player DG will want to be rid of him and the rest of them to be sure  ;)

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 03:18:37 PM »
Yes Wembley, but don't tell anyone.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 03:26:16 PM »

By my reckoning Tony is very close to achieving four years membership of Patter .

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 03:30:29 PM »
working on it GHM. Age might catch up on me first.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 07:32:54 PM »
Ross has been great to watch during his time here.

With the player of the season awards Miller was the man who collected the awards after having a brilliant 2nd half of the season (and a good 1st half).

However, in the 1st half of the season Ross and Newsham were the stand out performers. Newsham picked up were he left of last season and would have been closer in the player of season awards had he not been injured lately. In the 1st few months of the season Ross was brilliant and seemed to create as many goals as the rest of the team put together. Then got injured in the winter and not got back to his best.

Ross has undeniably been a great servant to the club, no doubt about that, but as much as I admire all his previous efforts the key word in my admiration is I am afraid 'has'. I'm afraid I agree with Shaun G and to say he was brilliant, created as many goals as the rest of the team put together and was the stand out performer in the first half of the season, is frankly beyond me Lee. Sorry mate

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 08:51:44 PM »

I thought so, you park at my office car park :)

FAO OXO - Tony A is definitely not DG.