Author Topic: Reserves  (Read 2642 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Reserves
« on: October 30, 2010, 07:02:57 PM »
How did they get on today, anyone know?

check the grassy knoll and the chips and gravy
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Reserves
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »
Lost 3-2 mate

Little Chip

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 07:19:52 PM »
They did not play very well in the second half, Jason Field got sent off for descent after Swineshead had level the score in the second half and then Swineshead won the game with about 10mins to go, but overall it was not the best of games.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »
Bugger!

check the grassy knoll and the chips and gravy
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 10:55:22 PM »
Swineshead!!!Also a player sent off.Atleast it was a friendly.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »
Went to give the reserves a bit of support but to be honest they were beaten by a quicker and fitter Swineshead team. I lost count but apart from the sending off yellow cards must have been in double figures.
Having lived in Swineshead a few years back I have to say how wonderfull it was to see how the club has progressed, A lovely new club house and changing rooms and a good pitch it really is great to see small village clubs going forward.
Also thanks to the young lady in the tea room for a lovely cuppa for just 50p.

Little Chip

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 11:33:46 AM »
I have watched the Reserves at home all season and so far and they have played some good football, yesterday they did not, but I thought that Swineshead gave out some harsh treatment and Swineshead did not play much football either.
 The best side that the Reserves have played this season, that I have seen is Lincoln United Reserves. You are right about the club house, nice little set they have got coming on at Swineshead good to see.