Author Topic: Entertainment in The Pilgrim Lounge  (Read 2632 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Entertainment in The Pilgrim Lounge
« on: January 04, 2013, 10:08:54 AM »
*******************************************************************************************************
Following a cracking Christmas which featured Michael Buble Tribute for three Saturdays and a tremendous performance from Elton John Tribute on New Years Eve we are pleased to announce....

Gary Pease returns to The Pilgrim Lounge as ROD STEWART in his Tribute Show on Saturday 19th January!
BUT UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT!

However... because of the demand for tickets following his great show in 2012 we have decided to invite ROD STEWART to perform on the night before as well!

FRIDAY 18th JANUARY is the date ...order your tickets today - only £7 each from Mick Small on 07824 873 556 or Chris Cook on 01205 355 355

The following month, Saturday 16th February then sees the return of fantastic female trio 'THE MOTELLAS' performing your favourite Motown hits. Tickets are £10 each or £8 to Gold Card Members, once again contact the numbers above.
********************************************************************************************************

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Entertainment in The Pilgrim Lounge
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 09:31:43 PM »
16th feb home game. so the fans are kicked out the club after again then.

new kid on the block

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 06:28:22 PM »
dont get many fans using the club after a game anyway.........

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 12:21:40 AM »
We use to have a group of us about 15 - 20 that all went in there after, up untill half way throu last season, Now most of us just ditch the bar idea and go of to one of the locals instead and spend the night in one of them.

Im all for these function in the lounge as they make a bit of cash and althou i accept them on fa cup/trophy days as the club dont know untill a few weeks before i don't think its a good idea having them on home game days.

Im only one of about 10 or 15 that don't bother anymore, others i don't know but there is a few.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 11:27:51 AM »
I heard one of the Spayne Laners moaning about the quality of beer! Dont the players go in there after the match?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 02:08:33 PM »
They do go in there after the match, Cant say i ever had much to moan on  the Beer and service front, not found many places better in that area. Just wish they would stop treading on the toes of the regular supporters that wish to have a drink until 8-9 after the match.
Plenty of non match days slots go empty.
I been in a few times on non match days night and have been greeted by a lounge nearly to myself. These days need filling even if only by local bands and groups not match day nights althou it would be nice to see the Disco set up used more on these nights