Author Topic: Well done!  (Read 3890 times)

Patrick

• View Profile
Well done!
« on: April 27, 2010, 10:52:31 PM »
I think congratulations are in order for the way the team bounced back and played tonight, and have got through to a play off final.  Well done to the managers, players, staff, and the fans for a terrific turnout.  The perfect platform for Saturday. Destiny has its ways.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Well done!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:57:51 PM »
Well done lads tonight's game had everything (except the deserved red cards) guts determination and quality.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 10:58:09 PM »
I agree.I had serious doubts the lads would be able to get their heads right after the disappointment of Saturday,but i thought we were excellent until they pulled one back and the nerves crept back.A wins a win at this stage however it comes.Onwards to Saturday.

Bob Lee

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 11:06:51 PM »
I think the first half tonight, ranks has one of best I have seen for a very long time.  I said that even before we scored.

Play like that Saturday and we are sure to go up.

Mind you, has anyone noticed the teams in Conference North look a lot less inviting that the Unibond?

Next year Halifax, and a reformed Chester could be in the Unibond.  We could miss out on some big gates.

Never mind we will have the famous 26! ;D

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 11:11:27 PM »
I think the first half tonight, ranks has one of best I have seen for a very long time.  I said that even before we scored.

Play like that Saturday and we are sure to go up.

Mind you, has anyone noticed the teams in Conference North look a lot less inviting that the Unibond?

Next year Halifax, and a reformed Chester could be in the Unibond.  We could miss out on some big gates.

Never mind we will have the famous 26! ;D
You can stay if you like ;)

Seenbetter

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 11:17:00 PM »
I think the managers put Saturdays team in a big melting pot, mixed it up a bit, added cloning powder and produced a totally different side. Fantastic performance by everyone, except the Tossers in black.

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 11:33:50 PM »
A fantastic performance from the lads considering they were technically playing against 12 men what with the weak ref.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 07:42:22 AM »
we played very well last night, just what we wanted to see after the dispoitment on saturday leaving even me wondering if we would be able to bounce back

but S&H mixed things around about and we came out with confidence really hope yatesy starts on saturday as he should of done enough to do that on that peformance, but i don't think anyone in paticular had a bad game

hopefully come saturday night we'll be up, but if not its been a great season just a shame if we don't manage it alot of these players will most proberly leave leaving us with another summer of rebuilding

so i'll see you all at bradford, if anyone on here who is going saturday who hasn't been before don't stand behind the dug-outs there a bloody pain !  ;)