Author Topic: Trinity Chairman statement  (Read 11287 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Trinity Chairman statement
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 10:34:03 AM »
I think Jones was prepaired to stay at Boston on lower wages when he was getting quality coaching from Jason, and not signing a contract kept his options open. He chose not to continue under the current set up (Grantham Town Reserve style)
Could be true!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 11:26:23 AM »
To be fair to the club the choice of non contract players over contract this season is working in there favour this season with the falling gates. (And i don't care what anyone says but lack of money is playing the biggest part).

Non contract is allowing them to cut the budget  to allow the least amount of loss possible. My personal option would be once the play offs are gone would be to cut more.

milo1972

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 11:29:23 AM »
To cut a long story short..........

MARK JONES SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON CONTRACT !!!!

End Of !

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »
I think Jones was prepaired to stay at Boston on lower wages when he was getting quality coaching from Jason, and not signing a contract kept his options open. He chose not to continue under the current set up (Grantham Town Reserve style)
Completely wrong methinks, but cracking post nevertheless!  ;D

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2013, 01:01:28 PM »
If he had been on contract we would've got money for him to put towards getting another good player in - poor forward thinking in my mind, especially as DN must employ "forward thinking" in his construction industry otherwise he would've gone bust by now.

pilgrim4life

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 01:18:42 PM »
to be honest after last season jones probably didnt want to sign a contract for the season for exactly this reason. Were struggling again and he has been offered more money from a club who are in the play offs. Even though we all understand this it doesnt make it easier and fuels out growing dislike towards swann and his money. Interesting the contract is for 2years even though swann has said he is leaving at the end of the season!

feelinblue

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 05:20:51 PM »
Stepping down as Chairman !!....Will still be the owner of the football club though, and (if he wishes) continue to keep backing the team wages as he currently is doing.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »
Stepping down as Chairman !!....Will still be the owner of the football club though, and (if he wishes) continue to keep backing the team wages as he currently is doing.

If his wife will let him ;D

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2013, 12:38:27 PM »
Trinity are paying £140 p/w more than what we were. Crazy money, they'll go under soon.

feelinblue

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2013, 12:47:32 PM »
Haha....I used to collect ABC footballer cards with my "pocket money" :P

trinityblue11

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2013, 01:17:19 PM »
Trinity are paying £140 p/w more than what we were. Crazy money, they'll go under soon.

How decent of Peter to invite you to the signing of Marks contract. ::)