Author Topic: AFC Man Und .  (Read 18977 times)

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: AFC Man Und .
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 04:28:22 PM »
 Sadly I dont think players at any level learn from this sort of debacle  ..
  And its only August ..
    At least 3 loans in ..and at least 3 loaned out /listed /released..

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 04:33:23 PM »

I'd have Greene over Murray, regardless of him annoying a few fans. At least his teams could attack and look dangerous. I called it when Greene was hounded out by the twitter trolls, we would live to regret it. Of course, i then got abuse too !  But hey, he's gone, we've moved on, i've moved on and we just have to accept this dross which we currently see.  Sad sad times for BUFC.
[/quote]

I'd have Greene back like a shot but I'd want him to mothball his twitter account !

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 04:34:49 PM »
its a simple game really, and murray over complicates it, too many pals of his playing out there days (chapman, hawle, mcguire), i will remind everyone what our manager said, we will get promoted this season lol, what a sausage brain

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 04:35:46 PM »
At least I will save £13 on Monday, not wasting my hard earned cash watching a shambles.

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 04:36:50 PM »
oh, and like my former managers of he passed we will see.more tripple H at the interview, Hogwash, horseshit and hotair!

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 04:40:19 PM »
Sorry to say it seems a bit of a shambles at the minute. That should be Smithys last game for the club, you can't have a loose cannon like that every game. As for the manager I'll leave that one to the chairman.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 04:42:05 PM »

I'd have Greene over Murray, regardless of him annoying a few fans. At least his teams could attack and look dangerous. I called it when Greene was hounded out by the twitter trolls, we would live to regret it. Of course, i then got abuse too !  But hey, he's gone, we've moved on, i've moved on and we just have to accept this dross which we currently see.  Sad sad times for BUFC.

I'd have Greene back like a shot but I'd want him to mothball his twitter account !
[/quote]

Good point. It was clear to all once their was the manager/fans fall out, those baiting for him to go were screen grabbing everything he said and making things even worse. Den was to blame on some posts, while some fans were for others. I don't like dissing fellow fans, it hurts to have to speak out against them. But things happened which spiraled the whole hate campaign out of control. But like i say, we have moved on from the 'Twittergate saga'. Having an open Twitter account was the worst thing for the ex manager. Whoever comes in next, be it next week, next month or next year they need to distance themselves from social media.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 04:43:15 PM »
Dread what oxo will have to say . :)

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »
Am does distance himself ? but hes no better off at present  ???

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 04:47:28 PM »
AM needs to walk whilst we still have some season left

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2017, 04:48:47 PM »
Chapman scores !!!!!!   Give him a pay rise .

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2017, 04:52:15 PM »
Start every game with say 10 men ,and push Chapman up to striker ..sorted..

Batistuta

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 04:56:01 PM »
R.E.L.A.X. Relax.

youngchubby69

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2017, 05:11:45 PM »
A joke if it was funny.
Listened to the game on FCUM radio, the penalty was nowhere near apenalty, they said that.
The Boston fan's were giving Murray some stick after the match,it could be clearly heard on the radio.
We all have a choice now, we either back AM or we call for action from the chairman, would DG be able to do anything with this team is really the question, I don't know, but my mind is made up regarding Smithy, a loan spell will do him good,he is not fit and his timing is slow and late,send him out get him fit and with up to speed then bring him back.

natmic 66

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2017, 05:18:52 PM »
I thought we could do well under murray. What do I know, at this rate, he will be leaving the building....