Author Topic: Fairclough gone?  (Read 7725 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Fairclough gone?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 07:46:34 PM »
Greaves was primarily a centre-back, who sometimes filled in at full back or defensive midfield.

Daryl Sutch anyone? Dean West?

bostonwoody

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 11:14:10 PM »
You had to go a long way to beat Austin McCann. Reckon him one side and Paul Casey the other would have had us flying

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 05:59:27 PM »
Well, I think we had possibly one of the (if the the) best right back in BSN in Canoville and the worst in J Fairclough. Really Canoville was pretty damn good for us in the F.L. Jamie Stevens did well when he played r/b / Right Wing back during his short stint in the team.

I have been crying out for J.F to go and as far as im concerned now this is the start for Jason Lee, I think he has made mistakes in poor signings and signing his mates during pre season but now with getting SWD back and hopefully finding a option at right back for when Canners is injured than that is a big start. It shouldn't of took J.L and L.c all this time to smell the coffee and realise certain players couldn't cut it but they are now identifiying their mistakes and weak parts of the team. J.L and L.C now need to be ruthless in their approach towards improving the squad and increase their contacts and they may just have a chance at management.

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 06:48:34 PM »
I agree. This may be Lee and Canoville's first chance at management but it will be their only one if they aren't seen to succeed. I'm not saying I've ever thought they should go but I'm sure Newton and Kempster will have told them what is expected of them and what would be judged as a success.
And playing someone as lacking in positional sense as Fairclough at full back just seemed a route to failure I'm afraid. As richie says, let's hope they carry on with the Scott and Hurst style ruthlessness...

wilko559

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »
Fairclough release confirmed

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 07:21:51 AM »

Jordan Fairclough made his debut for Laurie Dudfield's Quorn on Saturday. They lost 8-0 at home to league leaders Carlton Town and are now rock bottom of the EvoStik South Division.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 09:47:29 AM »

Jordan Fairclough made his debut for Laurie Dudfield's Quorn on Saturday. They lost 8-0 at home to league leaders Carlton Town and are now rock bottom of the EvoStik South Division.

Give it up Laurie and come back into the fold.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 09:56:33 PM »
WELL !!!!

http://www.skybet.com/cms/breaking-transfer-news.shtm?name=Jordon+Fairclough

Can't say im suprised, although they conceded 8 goals it could of been more if not for J.F. I heard he did run up the pitch just before half time!