Author Topic: West Street  (Read 6440 times)

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: West Street
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 10:32:53 PM »
Perhaps someone has shot that horrendous ref we had today.

Not sure a sarcastic comment is appropriate...

Oh I am very sorry to have made a comment like that, I must make sure I don't be sarcastic.

Considering the reason for the road closure, I wouldn't expect anybody to make humour out of it.
Considering the road could have been closed for any reason,such as a gas leak, a fire etc etc.
It doesn't always mean that someone had been killed or assaulted, and taking into account that no reason was given at the start of this thread for the closure, I don't think my sarcasm was out of context, and as usual you are the only person taking issue with my post's.
So I think that you should take a look at yourself before picking on me.

Just because no-one other than P86 responded doesn't mean everyone else thinks your comment was appropriate.  It would not be appropriate in any situation.
Well I am really sorry to offend you and your mate.

Mate?  Who?  If you are referring to P86 I have not the faintest idea who that is, nor do I know who you are.
United we stand..................

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: West Street
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 10:45:00 PM »
Perhaps someone has shot that horrendous ref we had today.

Not sure a sarcastic comment is appropriate...

Oh I am very sorry to have made a comment like that, I must make sure I don't be sarcastic.

Considering the reason for the road closure, I wouldn't expect anybody to make humour out of it.
Considering the road could have been closed for any reason,such as a gas leak, a fire etc etc.
It doesn't always mean that someone had been killed or assaulted, and taking into account that no reason was given at the start of this thread for the closure, I don't think my sarcasm was out of context, and as usual you are the only person taking issue with my post's.
So I think that you should take a look at yourself before picking on me.

It was described in the media on Saturday morning as a Police incident. Round here, there's only one thing that means...

I'm not the one making a joke out of a stabbing.