Author Topic: Liam Agnew  (Read 3698 times)

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Liam Agnew
« on: October 07, 2016, 04:54:06 PM »
Interesting comments coming from Sincil Bank this morning,but,surely that comes under the FA rule on tapping players or am I reading more into it than necessary??

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Liam Agnew
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 07:28:49 PM »
Seems to be the Cowley way of doing things .   Done the same with Ricky Miller and other players.

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 09:26:32 PM »
He is a good player and bound to attract interest higher up.

It says the comments were made in a press conference and so likely to be made in response to a question (giving benefit of the doubt).

I would be very surprised (and pleased) if Liam is still with us at the end of the season. Do we know if he has a contract with us?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 10:45:54 PM »

It says the comments were made in a press conference and so likely to be made in response to a question (giving benefit of the doubt).

I would be very surprised (and pleased) if Liam is still with us at the end of the season. Do we know if he has a contract with us?

I dont believe he on contract

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 07:26:46 AM »
I'm with WP. I'm assuming when he was released by Sunderland, Dennis said come to Boston you know me, know the club, put yourself in the shop window and if a club from a higher league comes in from you, we'll not stand in your way...

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 08:42:03 AM »

I dont believe he on contract

I'd hope that he would be on a contract. He's the club captain and surely we'd want a bit of stability and longevity in exchange for the armband? It'd be good if the club could confirm.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 12:14:03 PM »
One thing with DG he has a habit of getting young ex pros back in the full time game , so hopefully  Liam will put pen to paper