Author Topic: Craig the leg end  (Read 6551 times)

Fairfax

• View Profile
Re: Craig the leg end
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 11:15:13 AM »
I know what a legend is, but I thought a leg end was a foot!

Bob Lee

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »
Perhaps we need a new thread.....We've got Craig the leg end-now we need one called pilgrim panther the bell end..........

I like that lol

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »
As someone who is in contact with Craig at least 2 or 3 times per week, I feel I ought to offer my '4pennorth' on this subject.

I agree that legend is a bit premature, BUT no-one can argue with his commitment and value to the club.

He is still young but with a maturity beyond his years and lives and breathes the club.

And, finally, fcuk off Panther, get back under whatever dung heap you have been hiding under and leave the club to get on with it's quest to get back where we belong!

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 05:51:31 PM »
As someone who is in contact with Craig at least 2 or 3 times per week, I feel I ought to offer my '4pennorth' on this subject.

I agree that legend is a bit premature, BUT no-one can argue with his commitment and value to the club.

He is still young but with a maturity beyond his years and lives and breathes the club.

And, finally, fcuk off Panther, get back under whatever dung heap you have been hiding under and leave the club to get on with it's quest to get back where we belong!

Well said Gus...Panther go do one you small minded individual.

Shippy92

• Just another Snapper...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 08:00:33 PM »
Haven't known him/spoken to him enough yet to call him a legend. But the contact that I have had with him so far has been top class. Always keeps me updated on arrangements in regards to photographing the Boston games. Seems like he does an awful lot for the club as well. Top man