Author Topic: Radio Lincoln City  (Read 2933 times)

Old yellow

• View Profile
Radio Lincoln City
« on: April 20, 2010, 10:07:12 AM »
Congratulations to everyone at Boston United for putting us back on the map for footballing reason's. Let's hope radio Lincoln City broadcast the Marine game live?
Now its up to the rest of us to do our bit for the club, and get behind the boys for the whole 90mins, let's help create History! go on boy's WIN,WIN,WIN.

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Lincoln City
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:26:07 AM »
Well said old yellow nice to see Boston  back on the way up it will be good to get the recognition that every one at our great club deserves after what has gone  on in the past, a massive thanks to everyone involved who has brought not only success but respect back to our club.
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 10:46:37 AM »
But this:

has changed to this:

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:42 PM »
Congratulations to everyone at Boston United for putting us back on the map for footballing reason's. Let's hope radio Lincoln City broadcast the Marine game live?
Now its up to the rest of us to do our bit for the club, and get behind the boys for the whole 90mins, let's help create History! go on boy's WIN,WIN,WIN.

I presume we're having the FM broadcast on Saturday, or are they giving more airtime to that pointless waste of space up the road for no reason whatsoever?

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 04:48:13 PM »

I presume we're having the FM broadcast on Saturday, or are they giving more airtime to that pointless waste of space up the road for no reason whatsoever?

You should know by know - they only broadcast live the important league matches! As Hortin said the other week, Lincoln are only ?? points off the play-offs

Bob Lee

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 05:21:49 PM »
I remember when we played Lincoln in the Conference at home.  I had my radio on listening to the commentary ( I know sad )  I turned it off after 10 minutes it was total bias sh it.  How many times have we heard the report coming back from Lincoln- Boston games and heard a different report to what actually happened?

I remember when the BBC wanted a local radio station they did want to call it Radio Lincoln, but where made to change the name.