Author Topic: Todays Game  (Read 7434 times)

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Todays Game
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 02:40:25 PM »
the goal-line clearence reminded me of the game against them earlier in the season which if i remember rightly pearson also cleared it off the line that day !

when DD missed the 2 sitters at the start i thought it was going to be 'one of those days' , but once we made it 2-0 i was certain we'd win as you can never truly rest on a 1-0 scoreline !

come wednesday night we could be top of the league , given we pick up a win at whitby who im sure will be happy going for a draw like here earlier in the season then try and nick a goal on the break , and then hopefully FCUM can do us a favour by beating BPA ,

then do the same saturday as FCUM play guiesly at 12pm so that could help us in some-ways as we will know result wise what is needed ( not that if they lose we wont be going for the win as always)

as ive said before if we keep plodding away , im sure points will be dropped by others, aslong as we dont drop points at crucial times we might be able to sneak the title , if not it'll be play-offs which i think more or less all of us would of settled for at the start of the season

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »
good display in second half - looking strong - let's hope we can keep the run going - C'mon Boston!!!!!!

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 10:08:12 PM »
I did see in todays Non League Paper that our good friends from Retford wre at it again.Six booked,including everyones favourite No.6 for a two footed lunge,while the lovely Mr Duffield berated the referee all the way to the dressing rooms at full-time........
cant understand how the league hasnt already had retford over the coals about there disciplinary record cos lets face it it has been abysmal.ask for todays result FANBLOODYTASTIC
"till saturday comes"