Author Topic: NLN Managerial Merry-Go-Round  (Read 2490 times)

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NLN Managerial Merry-Go-Round
« on: September 29, 2022, 07:49:50 PM »
.... has got going. Brackley have ditched Kevin Wilkin and replaced him with Roger Johnson, Gloucester have got rid of their manager, and now James Rowe has been charged it seems he's resigned at the vanity club Fylde (I still haven't got over their announcer's complete lack of class when we beat them in the play off semi-final - a sad comparison with the much lamented Mick Fixter).

Cousin Jack

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: NLN Managerial Merry-Go-Round
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 08:20:21 PM »

Always had a lot of respect for Brackley FC (punching above their weight etc) , that's been dented now that they have sacked Kevin Wilkin. Am sure that he won't be out of work for long though !

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 08:17:50 AM »

Always had a lot of respect for Brackley FC (punching above their weight etc) , that's been dented now that they have sacked Kevin Wilkin. Am sure that he won't be out of work for long though !

I have no respect for them, basically FC on steroids, the bankrolling going on there is/was ridiculous.

I think in a previous incarnation they were Buckingham Town who were a UCL club existing on the same level as FC, Pinchbeck,Sleaford etc.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 09:53:18 PM »
I think in a previous incarnation they were Buckingham Town who were a UCL club existing on the same level as FC, Pinchbeck,Sleaford etc.
They've been Brackley Town since the 19th century. Buckingham Town are now MK Irish after a merger.