Author Topic: Adam Murray!  (Read 21616 times)

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Adam Murray!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 07:02:59 PM »
As someone who has also followed Derby as my other team for almost as long as BUFC, I am delighted to see an ex-Ram joining the club. Here's wishing him success!

youngchubby69

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2016, 07:05:28 PM »
Good luck Adam and welcome to BUFC.
Well done to the board.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2016, 08:30:33 PM »
Listening to the new managers interview on BBC Radio Lincolnshire, he say's he needs the fans to now be positive.  Does he have a magic wand as i could easily name a good half a dozen, who no matter what, will soon find something to gripe and groan about, be it funds, wages, if the stadium will be built....   
Lets have some Murray Magic, put a spell on the knobhead army to make them the 'ever so nice army'  :laugh:

Will be interesting to see if he sticks with the players we have for a few weeks, or out several. 

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 08:43:38 PM »
There's only word needed to describe this appointment......mint!😂
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 09:03:32 PM »
a good appointment IMO....ironic that he was manager at Mansfield Town prior to Ev@ns.....

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 10:07:30 PM »

Recovering alcoholic. Good luck to  him, hope our defending doesn't drive him to drink!

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/murray-im-alcoholic/story-21538065-detail/story.html

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 12:03:43 AM »
Listening to the new managers interview on BBC Radio Lincolnshire, he say's he needs the fans to now be positive.  Does he have a magic wand as i could easily name a good half a dozen, who no matter what, will soon find something to gripe and groan about, be it funds, wages, if the stadium will be built....   
Lets have some Murray Magic, put a spell on the knobhead army to make them the 'ever so nice army'  :laugh:

Will be interesting to see if he sticks with the players we have for a few weeks, or out several.

Come on then name them.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 12:06:51 AM »
If it's only about half a dozen out of over 1,000 then that's pretty good. Tiny percentage - and in existence at every club in the land.

TEP

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2016, 12:10:44 AM »
Wondered when some PILLOCK would raise this. He has manned up to this and like anyone in his position we should support him 100%. Welcome Adam.

youngchubby69

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2016, 01:37:11 AM »
Why the hell has York Street Pilgrim mentioned that, it is not his or anyone's business.
We don't own Adam,he jus manages BUFC.
Sorry Adam I will apologise on behalf of this pillock.

Shrimperpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2016, 01:47:17 AM »
Welcome to Boston Mr Murray I hope you have done your homework on us and I hope you have a decent contact book.
Really do wish you a long productive stay at BUFC.

Don't waste no time and be ruthless on the current crop.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2016, 08:07:24 AM »
Erm excuse me, but Adam Murray raised the issue of alcoholism himself when he spoke to the media, I only pasted a link for the purposes of background reading and which I thought others might find interesting. I fail to see how posting a link to something which is (a) factually true, and (b) which the manager has brought up himself makes me a pillock. Certainly doesn't need to be in capital letters for emphasis.  I think you shoul apoligise Oxo

For the record I wish Adam every success at Boston. Up the !
Pilgrims!

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2016, 08:59:19 AM »

Come on then name them.

I am sure you read the facebook forum, so you don't have to be Inspector Clouseau to know a few of whom i speak about.
But like i say, its time everyone moved on now and got behind this manager.  Which leads me to my next point -

Erm excuse me, but Adam Murray raised the issue of alcoholism himself when he spoke to the media, I only pasted a link for the purposes of background reading and which I thought others might find interesting. I fail to see how posting a link to something which is (a) factually true, and (b) which the manager has brought up himself makes me a pillock. Certainly doesn't need to be in capital letters for emphasis.  I think you shoul apoligise Oxo

For the record I wish Adam every success at Boston. Up the !
Pilgrims!

I don't think that digging this out of the past is really anything that we should all want to know about, or even be concerned about.  Just what has it got to do with his appointment or footballing matters ? All it will do is cause a divide between manager and fans, should he read this. Of course, this is just my opinion but i am sure many others are also against upsetting the apple cart already.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2016, 09:05:37 AM »
When a young man in his early 20s fights and overcomes a terrible addiction it exposes a great will power which he should be proud of and will be a great asset to him in life .   Spoke well of the chairman who sacked him when many in the media have critical been of the chairman , sounded  calculating and tolerant  ,  key tools to handle hatred and intolerance that may come his way .     

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2016, 09:09:40 AM »
The digging up the past thing may have avoided housing benefit gate? ??
The more worrying thing is he doesn't like fan criticism being hurled...
Much harder to avoid than the booze