Author Topic: Free coaches??  (Read 8254 times)

woad_pilgrim

Re: Free coaches??
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 12:06:09 AM »
woad do you know if they will put more coaches on if them ones fill up pretty quick?
Quite possibly. It will depend how many coaches we can get at such short notice and demand. I know last Saturday there seemed to be a shortage. As I'm on the busa committee I can ask Jan and get back to you as she usually organises coaches to aways, although I think she is back on here so she may well reply herself.

The President

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 12:39:44 AM »
Hi Jan here :) Haven't personally spoken to Sleafordian yet but apparently they are struggling for drivers!! Would imagine will be ok with the 2 we have got lists for so far (only 4/8) places left on the second coach dependant on whether it's a 49 or 53 seater. Kay is going to speak to them in the morning as I have a lot on.
Re cost: it's £12 all adults and £8 for under 16's/ students.
So if you want a seat suggest you ring the office first thing!!

The President

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 10:07:42 AM »
Update: First the 'bad' news the 2 coaches organised by us (BUSA) are now full!!!! >:(
Second the 'good' news the club are organising up to a further 3 coaches ;D Think the details are or will be soon on the official site.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 12:28:45 PM »
5 seats booked on coach 3,  Bring on saturday

PilgrimsOnTheUp

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 12:40:56 PM »
Going to be a great game gutted i can't make it again as have been asked to work again :( but will be checking updates all afternoon :(

BU on the up

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 01:25:56 PM »
Chairman don't lay on free coaches use the money to put the boys up in a hotel near Bradford and give us the best chance of winning this!

We will make our way there even if we have to go by horseback!

BU on the up!!!

Pilgrim21

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 01:36:58 PM »
Chairman don't lay on free coaches use the money to put the boys up in a hotel near Bradford and give us the best chance of winning this!

We will make our way there even if we have to go by horseback!

BU on the up!!!

:o ;D

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 01:41:35 PM »
Why would you put them in a hotel, when alot of the squad live in Sheffield and quite closeby, anyway?

BU on the up

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 02:23:18 PM »
Alot of the squad? 4 first teamers are from loughborough which is 2 hours away and by the time the pick up the boys in leicester and sheffield you are looking at well over 2 1/2 hours on the coach

We missed a trick in the marine game (and i know the travel is not as far) the boys set off far too early and after all the travel they looked flat. Not saying that was the main reason for an average perfromance but it contributed

If they are all in a hotel 10 mins or so away from the ground on the day of the game I feel it can only benefit the team

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »
The club has wasted over the years too much money on overnight stops!We are a non league team not a football league team!

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 05:37:52 PM »
You back the managers to make the right call, if they felt the need/requirement for an overnight stop then they would ask for it.  I'm assuming they would get what they ask for mind!

PilgrimsOnTheUp

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 08:47:42 PM »
wouldn't of thought a over night stop would be required to be honest bradford is hardly a million miles....and i agree the club has spent alot of money on over night stop over's in the past...Don't break a routine may be fatal just treat it like a normal game :)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 11:27:52 PM »
The away form this year as a whole has been v v good and we have had to travel alot of miles for regional league so don't think it has caused us too many problems so far.