Author Topic: England  (Read 5048 times)

BosstickPilgrim

• View Profile
England
« on: June 05, 2011, 08:23:43 AM »
I felt england were average again last night in their performance.  What does anyone else think?

RamMalc

• View Profile
Re: England
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 10:21:32 AM »
Think ? that's is been a very long time sine i actually gave a fcuk about the National team , until they start players on form in their natural positions rather than pandering to media hype and over inflated egos i'd sooner watch sunday league games .

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 10:38:07 AM »
Chuck in lower league players who will play for the pride rather than the money..

Bartmac

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 10:51:16 AM »
I thought they were crap, I don't really fault Joe Hart with either of their goals, Rio should have got his head on the first cross - he's a bit like DD, tall but can't jump - and as for the "wall :D" for the second one - what can one say - I've never seen anyone get out of the way as fast as Milner did.   But, hey, we're still in there. 8)

bostonwoody

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 11:13:03 AM »
Men earning more in a week than I do in a year, doing a job most men would give their right arm for, then have the temerity to say they're tired after working 4 hours a day, 5 days a week for 40 weeks

Give me the honest industry at York Street where at least you can see honest commitment if not God given skills over those prime donnas anyday.

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 04:58:29 PM »
I felt england were average again last night in their performance.  What does anyone else think?

AVERAGE??.......nowhere near average....absolute rubbish

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »
I dont care what people say but players like Joey Barton would mix it up. He may well be a bit of th*g but atleast he gets stuck in. He can play abit too. 

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 10:26:21 AM »
Stupid time to have an International anyway...

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »
SHIT

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 07:08:03 PM »
Tired my arse they want to try working a full week, and then train a couple of nights a week, and then maybe play two competative games a week, then they can say they are tired.
I woudln't pay any of them in bloody washers let alone cash. I think alot of people are coming to the conclusion that England are just not wortrh watching at the minute.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 08:37:06 PM »
Nicely put Tash .   The only thing to add is why don,t the foreigners that play in the Premiership complain of being tired?

stevie blue

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 08:58:03 PM »

I woudln't pay any of them in bloody washers let alone cash.
I've said the same thing for YEARS. ;)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »
Tired my arse they want to try working a full week, and then train a couple of nights a week, and then maybe play two competative games a week, then they can say they are tired.
I woudln't pay any of them in bloody washers let alone cash. I think alot of people are coming to the conclusion that England are just not wortrh watching at the minute.

Add to that aa 400 mile trip