Author Topic: Boston United v Gainsborough Trinity  (Read 2300 times)

Patrick

• View Profile
Boston United v Gainsborough Trinity
« on: November 19, 2010, 05:42:21 PM »
Think I'm looking forward to the count-up of Gainsborough fans as much as the actual game tomorrow!

Hopefully a big crowd will turn out but if you need score updates but you are on your phone and can't access the various live services tomorrow then the latest score and teams will be available at www.endeavouronline.net/bufc.

Full, uninterrupted live commentary of the match will of course be on www.endeavouronline.net as always too - with coverage starting at 2:45pm with a pre match interview with one of the managers. You can text 07781480547 with your comments.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boston United v Gainsborough Trinity
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »
Instead of announcing the away attendance figure of 26, maybe it would be a nice touch for the club to read out the names of the visiting supporters over the tannoy?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 07:03:39 PM »
I think on this occasion there be a good few more of them.

Althou there would most likely be plenty of time to read there names at half time

dubai camel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 05:37:22 PM »
Small world, Gainsborough's Darren Wiiliams use to play in my school team many years ago ..... former Sunderland player.
Bags of class in those days, though it didn't always show on muddy pitches in early January during away matches in Hartlepool :)