Author Topic: KEV AUSTIN CANT PLAY AT WEMBLEY  (Read 2389 times)

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
KEV AUSTIN CANT PLAY AT WEMBLEY
« on: May 02, 2011, 08:16:35 PM »
Just seen on Craigs twitter page that  Darlo wanted Big Kev back to play at Wembley at the weekend in the Trophy final but the FA refused. They are short of defenders and although hes their player the FA have said because he was on loan with us at the time of the semi-final , he cant play for them in the final. Cooper aint happy and is refusing to pay him. Feel sorry for him and hope his minds on our games and not dreaming of the twin towers. Dont know if its ok for a Boston fan to thank the FAssholes or not what do you think?

scottbufc

• View Profile
Re: KEV AUSTIN CANT PLAY AT WEMBLEY
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 09:31:26 PM »
Is he seen as 3rd choice now Murphy is back? Played well for us but wouldnt be the biggest loss in the world.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
Pearson and Austin as 1st choice for me, barring injury. Keep Canners at full back.

pilgrim4life

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 11:14:15 AM »
agreed, austin has been fantastic for us and would much rather him than an half fit murphy who has only played 90mins since jan!!

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 06:10:31 PM »
Is he seen as 3rd choice now Murphy is back? Played well for us but wouldnt be the biggest loss in the world.

What planet are you on scottbufc, Kevin Austin as made one mistake as I can think of, that was in the Harrowgate 2-2 draw, in all the other  games he as played for us, he as been bloody brilliant, I would play him before Murphy , because he is match fit and as been involved in the squad, Murphy needs a few matches to get his match fitness back again, I think there is still a couple of years left in big Kevin, he as done a good in my eyes, Thanks big feller.