Author Topic: V Solihull  (Read 10257 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: V Solihull
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2014, 05:23:13 PM »
Heard the Lincoln manager and several of their players were at the game as their match was off. Wonder what they thought?

"How nice it would be to play in front of support each week, rather than the dying moaning, rotting mess we play at."
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2014, 05:37:43 PM »
Heard the Lincoln manager and several of their players were at the game as their match was off. Wonder what they thought?

The players, perhaps thought what the hell are we doing playing for Lincoln!!

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 06:29:27 PM »
I know some of their local fans attended our match, I talked to a couple of them on the way in, let's hope they keep coming to see us and not the Imps - it'll save them loads of money :D and also fair play to the lad who was stretchered off for acknowledging our applauding him off.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:42:42 PM by Ernie100 »

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2014, 09:59:49 PM »
I wasn't really impressed with Dixon until I saw the highlights on Youtube and saw that he did make a few good passes and, to be fair, he was unlucky not to get on the score sheet himself in the second half.

Also, I was impressed with Sam Vince.  I know he didn't have much to do in the way of shot stopping but what he had to do he did well and didn't seem to be nervous or indecisive.  With a bit more experience he could become a very good keeper.