Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
The B-Ark / Re: well done Jimmy Knowles ... Leagues 3rd highest scorer
« Last post by Nundy Junior on May 05, 2024, 10:15:04 PM »
Bostwick will be here next season as I believe he's triggered another year. Would expect to keep hold of mills and Richard's. The rest you've mentioned will be snapped up I'd assume. Accrington scout was watching Knowles at Alfreton the other week
« Last post by Lee Newell on May 05, 2024, 09:40:16 PM »
Plenty of assists too. Retaining Knowles has has to be high up on the managers to do list next week along with Gregory Bostwick Rowe Mills Richards
« Last post by howmanynames2pick on May 05, 2024, 08:05:36 PM »
Kelsey Mooney was 5th equal
The B-Ark / well done Jimmy Knowles ... Leagues 3rd highest scorer
« Last post by howmanynames2pick on May 05, 2024, 08:04:24 PM »
Paul Blackett   South Shields 30   
Daniel Whitehall Scunthorpe United 21
Jimmy Knowles Boston United 19   
The B-Ark / Re: today......
« Last post by howmanynames2pick on May 05, 2024, 07:29:51 PM »
ditto all the above..
pleased for the management team, who have had their critics, but have prevailed.
« Last post by danboston on May 05, 2024, 04:19:10 PM »
A fantastic day for the club: congratulations, Pilgrims!  :D
« Last post by Cousin Jack on May 05, 2024, 01:14:48 PM »

Well done to everyone - management, players, backroom staff, & travelling support, superb performances all round !   Special thanks to Chestnuts, without the support and guidance of David and Neil none of this would have happened.  Commiserations to Brackley who are a very decent footballing side - hope they finally achieve promotion next season.
           We listened to the game and post match interviews on Radio Lincs as we're on a campsite up in Orkney - excellent coverage,well done to all involved, especially Rob & Craig.
« Last post by brummie exile 1960 on May 05, 2024, 10:39:37 AM »
I won't lie, I didn't think we had a chance of winning the play-offs. Alfreton, Scunthorpe and Brackley away? I saw Brackley beat us a month ago and they barely broke sweat. I am very happy for DN, who has never lost faith. I have no idea what IC has planned for the close season, but I think our promotion will help him get what he wants. Personally, I will be happy with any position next season outside the bottom four.

Well done lads.

UTP
« Last post by Dipdodah on May 05, 2024, 08:54:32 AM »
Brackley made us very welcome.  Can we sign their numbers 4  and 9 would be a great asset to our team.  I mirror everything Mel has put. Onwards and upwards.
The B-Ark / Re: Latest at KL
« Last post by Timshorts on May 05, 2024, 08:25:07 AM »
At our moment of triumph, I've just come across this bizarre new post at King's Lynn:

Global Commercial Sales Director - with Great Benefits https://g.co/kgs/m1LuMKg

Global Commercial Sales Director? Delusions of grandeur anyone?

First job is to teach the board members how to punctuate.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10