The Forum > The B-Ark

Brackley Town Play-Off Final ticket allocation

(1/3) > >>

Kearsley Pilgrim:
Let’s hope that there is a sensible ticket allocation for BUFC supporters for the Play-Off Final.

Chorley were allocated 1,000 for the semi-final, but took just a rather paltry 387.

I hope that the powers-that-be recognise that Boston United supporters travel in much larger numbers, and they take note of the following at both Alfreton and Scunthorpe.

You’d hope that we would be allocated at least the same 1,000, but given that the ground is shown as having a capacity of 3,500 – and the overall attendance yesterday was 1,889 – you’d think there ought be some way of accommodating more visiting supporters.

1,502 home fans turned out on Saturday – and the overall attendance would only have been 2,502 had Chorley sold-out, so you’d think there ought to be scope to allow the gate to be nearer 3,500 on Saturday.

It will all depend, of course, how the Brackley ground can be configured for segregation to allow for a higher away allocation, and any 'political decision' being made to try and make sure the home support is not outnumbered by the away support in a match being broadcast live on TV.

Bunyan:
There must be some method in their madness, somewhere! Chorley muster less than 400 fans and yet were allocated 1000 tickets. We've altready sold out our 900 allocation and could have sold many more. Still we are faring better than Kidderminster last year who sold out their measly allocation of only 700 tickets.

Pete Brooksbank:
The allocation is smaller due to a larger number of league officials and broadcast crew (and equipment) in attendance.

Pilgrim86:
It will be a multi-camera setup due to being live on the telly. National League TV is single-camera.

Expect to hear some choice words and insults - how many times will the commentators have to apologise?

wismo:
I’m in Sicily and was going to stream it. How the hell am I going to get TNT sports here??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version