Author Topic: Dan Jacobs  (Read 16576 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dan Jacobs
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 10:51:22 AM »
I think sooty as now typed more words on patter in his few days than we have in years ::)

Seenbetter

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »
He may well have done but who reads them. I see his name and then don't read anymore. No disrespect Sooty but its not about you, its about Boston United football club. Good luck if you are thinking about rewriting the Encyclopeidia Britannica.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 01:32:29 PM »
Could we sign him on loan?

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 02:01:15 PM »
I think that Sooty proves that not all the eccentric people are local, and that not all of them are in the asylum.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 02:57:58 PM »
Could we sign him on loan?
Who Scooty?

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »
I skip Sooty's posts now.  Life's too short.
United we stand..................

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 03:45:59 PM »
Sooty is a breath of fresh air!
not seen a dull or negative post yet.
may need to paraphrase a bit tho'!
so used to reading the Standard were not used to long news items :)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 03:57:52 PM »
Sooner read Scooty than the Shauneyg and the other newbies!

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 04:14:06 PM »
...is not the entire post about whether your new manager is 'on it' or not? Init?!x I fink he is. That's good for Boston....shirley?!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...leave u all to it Ladies n Gents....have a happy ending to your season and I will come say hello at Histon!x

Now to part on a 'unified' note...we have 'commonality' in colours...both U's being Black n Amber! Bumble Beez....n Rudeboyz...init...?!...so I leave you with track 5 of 13....from '65 and a little known belter by The Searchers adding the chorus....

http://www.skooters.cc/zoots/bumblebeeznrudeboyz.mp3 Track 7.....of 13....u fortunate folk!!x

...........................and i will be humming it when we meet in the sea of red at Histon!!!hehe!x
@@
~

...<<<one of my many disguises....hehe!x

...neenup boingggg..........ouch..............!x

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2013, 05:03:49 PM »
Keep posting Scooty!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2013, 05:09:52 PM »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2013, 05:24:00 PM »
Facts bounce !

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2013, 11:33:52 PM »
...glad u liked it Howmanynames2pick...!x We wanted the 'story' and vibe to get across so we kept it simple with the vid...job done! We've contacted all living on the vid and a few other 'profiled' folk....and....for a 30 minute Windows Movie Maker effort......it's sorted to their satisfaction our survey sez!!!x The 'Facts Bounce' ditty's was done by our drummer and lead singers up t'abbey...and i put the pics to it for when I did the pre Wembley 'disco/entertainment' for fans at a venue near the ground! They were projected on big screens around the room.....awesome at the time.....but absolute gutter to return to the huge room 'empty'....as all the fans had dragged themselves home....two years on the trot....to no 'after party'.....pi*8ed off or wot....yup I was! Pleasures of being a fan init?!x

I did tell Pete...me producer partner...about the decision I made to donate my royalties for the Sugarcanerap tune to your fans group....and he was happy with it! Indeed he said we should include all 4 Clubs and another Charity on the DVD cover to announce that proceeds from the DVD and songs are going to good causes! The 3 clubs my end will have no problems with that....would Boston FC??! Who should i ask? We go to print final next week...and need all artwork for Monday done for proofing....so we need to be quickish if I need 'approval' or summink!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

...ahh....I may have left some of you hanging as I mentioned Track 7 of 13...but din't leave it!...and as your all being friendly...including Cavalier....as they are 'responding' in ways...breathing some life of some sorts into yer Cavalier....init!hehe!x ... so i'll share it....!x It's called 'Fredz Rap' and it's Cambridge City's tune....

.....or it could be a United...or any 'club' song!!!...
It's sampling a 60's Fred Hughes classic hair raising Northern tuuuune...with a Luvly Lady adding a baa ba ba baaaaa ....which sticksx

....sing...."....I can get over this and that....I can get used to anything but not loving u baby......OOOOOO CITYYY/UNITEDDDD...WE LOVE UUUUU!!!!" Try it....bang on.....!x
@@
~
http://www.skooters.cc/zoots/fredsrap1.mp3

les

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2013, 09:30:27 PM »
Whether it would be a good move to sign Dan Jacobs or not, if DG agreed not to poach anyone from St Neots this season, he may feel it a matter of his own integrity not to do so or to look for some sneaky legal loophole. 

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 08:46:53 AM »
Scored for KL on Saturday, as did ex-St Neots striker Shane Tolley. Someone else DG may go for? Has scored goals at UCL level for fun the last few seasons.