Author Topic: Drury GO NOW  (Read 15964 times)

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
Re: Drury GO NOW
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 06:21:59 PM »
Give the manage a chance! He has only been here five minuets. It's not his team he's working with! He's got to work with at the moment with what he's got! Next season when he's formed the team is when I think it's more suitable to critersize, but at the moment I don't think he's doing to bad. Give him a chance! Up the pilgrims

Seenbetter

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2013, 10:18:18 PM »
At the moment I think we are worse now than when JL ran the show and things weren't very good then. Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs comes to mind but we cannot afford to be scrambled for too long, attendances can't drop any lower. I think Tuesday nights gate was about the same as the last game JL was in charge.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2013, 01:53:15 PM »
Yes give the managera chance ,  at the moment he is making a knife for his own back with silly comments to the media. 

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2013, 08:20:15 PM »
I didn't go to the match against Oxford but by all accounts it was one of the best matches of the season with a lot of good play on a poor pitch.

Unfortunately I did go on Tuesday - so unless I have been told a load of porkies regarding the Oxford match why was the play so bad against Harrogate?   (it was obvious from most people that hoofing the ball up field by the goalkeeper wasn't working - but GD kept shouting to the goalie to "send it" and the ball was kicked long and high towards SWD who lost out everytime).