Author Topic: Millers Fan in Peace  (Read 1664 times)

RUFC1

• View Profile
Millers Fan in Peace
« on: February 22, 2011, 03:51:25 PM »
Hello Pilgrims :)

Rotherham fan passing by.  I hear you've acquired a couple of our young 'uns in Green and Darley.

I've always looked out for your results due to the obvious links with Hursty and Scott.
Jamie Green is a good signing for you.  He came onto the scene when our highly rated left back broke his leg, and he ended up cementing his place in the team for the rest of the season and picking up young player of the year.
His negatives are his height, he will obviously not win many areal battles with the bigger players up against him.  But one thing he does have is lots of pace, the ability to get around a player and whip in a good cross.  So I expect he will be a good attacking left back for you.  We've tried him at right back, and he doesn't have a right foot, so hopefully this will be avoided!

Not much can be said about Darley, as he is yet to feature properly.  Although he has shone out in reserves games in the past.  Hope they do well for you.

How's Jamie Yates and Marc Newsham getting on?

All the best   

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Millers Fan in Peace
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »
Both yates and newsham have become massive parts in our team, there efforts last year was some of the highlights of last season.

If there anywear near as good they can only make our team a smarter and faster attacking team. Im pleased you came along as i dint know a lot about the new guys.

All the best and i hope you suceed with your climb in the league.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Millers Fan in Peace
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 04:53:32 PM »
Yates is ok until he gets tackled! So he produces his best between the 1 to 5 minute mark!