Author Topic: Reserves today  (Read 1764 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Reserves today
« on: October 08, 2011, 01:46:51 PM »
As i'm free this afternoon i'm heading down to watch the reserves. Can i park at the ground, will the lounge be open and can i get food either in the lounge or in the ground?

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

orangecoat

• View Profile
Re: Reserves today
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:06:04 PM »
You can use the car park on Reserve games but people do tend to park anyhow so you may well get blocked in.
There is no food on offer except hot drinks and crisps etc. and the Lounge is open before and after the game.

Next Reserve game is Tuesday evening against Swineshead.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Reserves today
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 06:43:24 PM »
Enjoyed the game today, should have scored a few more though. Popped in to the PL and had a lovely pint of Batemans, just a shame there's no hot food on sale, could have done with a bacon bap!!

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?