Author Topic: Farsley Celtic  (Read 3255 times)

wismo

• View Profile
Farsley Celtic
« on: November 07, 2023, 04:42:58 PM »
Is this match being streamed?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Farsley Celtic
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 04:51:35 PM »

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 09:34:32 AM »
Disappointing result and performance.

Watching the live stream the first penalty looked very very soft, not a penalty in my opinion. Obviously that then gave Farsley a lead to defend. May have been a different outcome if it wasn't given.

Although can't blame ref for the performance, we rarely troubled the Farsley keeper. Attackers struggling to create and score at the moment. Don't know where Gyasi or Thorndike are but it was the type of game we could have done with a player like that coming on at half time to change the game, but only had 4 u23s on the bench although to be fair Hill and Wilson looked bright when they came on. Not many options in the squad to change things Saturday, I'd be tempted to give Hill a start, another good performance when he came on. 

Certainly don't look the same team without Mills, hope he's back soon. Not just his defensive work but with the system we play we rely on the full backs getting forward which he's certainly done with a few assists this season.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 10:05:17 AM by Lee Newell »

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 10:14:07 PM »
Got my photos onto a public Facebook Photo Album (so you don't need to be on Facebook to see them).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=ken.fox.984&set=a.10161393650869282

It's a while since I've done a floodlit match and it took me a while to get the best settings on my camera. Just to make it even trickier than usual, the Farsley lights didn't seem very bright. Got there in the end though and there are a few half decent snaps in there.

Got all the Boston goals. :)