Author Topic: Great result today  (Read 8046 times)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Great result today
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2015, 08:11:12 AM »
Got a good look at the Worcester fans from the blue seats and they looked like a right bunch of bellends. Strung up a "No Surrender" flag..... and a Boston steward helped them! They then followed this up with a "No Surrender to the IRA" song, because it's 1988, and a couple of them were getting in the faces of stewards trying to calm them down. Looked like thicko wannabe casuals who'd had a pint when they really should probably just stick to the J20s....

As for the game, Worcester were beyond crap, and is was disappointing we didn't have the game wrapped up by half time. Definitely not firing on all cylinders. Still, three points in the bag. Squeaky bum time now...!

Ones of the Worcester fans was sat outside the clubhouse at halftime with a facial injury,  there were a few handbags waved inside, and a chorus of 'we are Worcester '. The beer was shut off and then it was time for the second half, but the Worcester fans didn't appear in their end for a while  :police:

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2015, 11:34:02 PM »
On the subject of fans, when that Worcester one went onto the pitch, a Boston supporter in the red seats became incensed - threatened the Worcester manager and assistant and the substitutes. Quite a disturbing incident in an area where there are families, youngsters etc. Fortunately, the Worcester staff remained calm and the individual concerned never appeared during the second half.

Odin

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 10:46:40 AM »
And what a tossed he was. Must be strange walking through life behaving like that but unaware that hundreds of people around you think that you are the biggest wanker, idiot, moron on the planet. I suppose in his own little world he's happy.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 12:06:23 PM »
Sad twunts. All of 'em. Imagine your life being that empty that you get so angry/violent at ANY football match, let alone a non-league game mostly attended by docile old codgers and families.

Life's too short to burst a blood vessel over this stuff. Mind boggling!

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 05:25:10 PM »
Disgracefull behaviour from the Boston supporter in the red section to one side of opponents dug out. Vile language and actions to try and antagonise the Worcester manager into having a brawl. All that in front of young supporters.He should have been ejected from the ground by the stewards.Pleased that there manager was sensible and ignored the pratt. Hope the BUFC management do something about this sort of behaviour. Not a good example for young supporters.

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 08:47:58 PM »
He was a very well known supporter too, I saw the whole thing and it was worse than cringeworthy!
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2015, 02:08:39 PM »
He was a very well known supporter too, I saw the whole thing and it was worse than cringeworthy!

Ken Fox normally isn't like that....!

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2015, 09:13:41 PM »

Ken Fox is innocent!  ;D

Engineering works on the East Coast mainline between Doncaster and Grantham and an aversion to replacement bus services meant I gave this one a miss. Should be there for the Easter Monday game at Tamworth though.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2015, 11:09:54 PM »

Ken Fox is innocent!  ;D

Engineering works on the East Coast mainline between Doncaster and Grantham and an aversion to replacement bus services meant I gave this one a miss. Should be there for the Easter Monday game at Tamworth though.

That's the Easter game v Tamworth Ken, not at Tamworth.   :)
United we stand..................