Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 4078 times)

wismo

• View Profile
Season tickets
« on: May 11, 2023, 01:18:43 PM »
Ordered mine

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 06:36:42 PM »
Same here. One benefit of having turned 65 is it's cheaper!

Mr Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 08:00:37 PM »
Snapped mine up too, Only a £5 increase.

Bit miffed parking has gone up yet again by £20 but not a cats chance I'm losing my space, Like gold dust.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 09:25:51 AM »
Snapped mine up too, Only a £5 increase.

Bit miffed parking has gone up yet again by £20 but not a cats chance I'm losing my space, Like gold dust.

I think if you delve into the original travel plan there were commitments by the club to "encourage" fans to use alternative forms of transport over time (shuttle, bus, car share etc) and I suspect them hiking prices by so much is probably part of that! Although all I can see it doing is making people abandon the official car park for local streets, which certainly won't help with the complaints from the Quadrant...

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 03:45:40 PM »
How much is the shuttle bus?  Taking into account if you travel into Boston by car you will probably have to pay for parking.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2023, 04:58:38 PM »
I can walk to the ground in 20-25 minutes. Parking is a real problem, I can see double yellow lines on the quadrant before long.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2023, 05:53:35 PM »
Work with a chap who was recently voted on the council as a Boston Independent, states that one of the things they would like to do is double yellow line down the quadrant, can't at present as chesnunt homes still own the land.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2023, 09:00:06 PM »
Can David spare some more land for anther car park??

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2023, 07:24:05 PM »
I use the Shuttle bus, only £1.50 each way

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 08:25:45 PM »
Where's the last pickup point from Boston?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2023, 07:42:54 AM »
Picks up from bus station and then outside boots

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2023, 11:09:38 AM »
Just purchased my season ticket. To be honest I’m not expecting too much this season. Hopefully we might be able to scrape into the playoffs or is that too optimistic.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2023, 11:26:30 AM »
The recruitment needs to be a lot better than it was last season. I'd expect Cully and Bazza to know what and who we need. I hope the keeper stays, probably the best I've seen at Boston for many a year.
Oscar Wilde

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2023, 11:50:13 AM »
The recruitment needs to be a lot better than it was last season. I'd expect Cully and Bazza to know what and who we need. I hope the keeper stays, probably the best I've seen at Boston for many a year.

I was under the impression we had him tied down, but obviously we haven't.  A big mistake if he moves on.
Do not trust atoms, they make up everything.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2023, 12:00:47 PM »
I was too until I read who was on a contract, one player by the looks of things. Keepers, good Keepers are like gold dust hang on to them.
Oscar Wilde