Author Topic: Semple leaves Pilgrims and could be off to King's Lynn  (Read 10360 times)

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Semple leaves Pilgrims and could be off to King's Lynn
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 09:56:52 AM »
WE need to sort our back line out MARSHALL and GALINSKI are not good enough cover (sorry to say).
just lately our m/field are messed about that much even they don't no what there doing.
MILNES is far better than any that have come in maybe his face don't fit so off to LYNN he must go.
FERGUSON will have to go home    or to LYNN as well.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I just cant believe the 'home' lets you and Grandad Miele out at the same time!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 10:27:36 AM »
The long throw will be useful as we can push garner and pidge forward. It may not be pretty but we need to try other things to find the winning formula away from home.

footballfan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 11:59:01 AM »
The long throw is useful not just for putting the ball in the box,it can also be used to turn the fullbacks by putting the ball down the channels from midway in the fullbacks half. It can also be used to take pressure off the back four when they are being pressed. The throw into the box at this level is very handy as the quality of the centre backs is ofthen not brilliant and the second ball becomes key.If you have centre forward who pounces on half chances he will score a lot of goals from thes moves.How far can the lad throw it ? Can he throw it flat ?

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 01:19:35 PM »
I think the long throws will be very useful, I dont know if anyone else has noticed the amount of times we have lost possession from our own throws this season, especially in our own half!

It is also another option for an attacking threat... and I am all for that.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 01:25:19 PM »
WE need to sort our back line out MARSHALL and GALINSKI are not good enough cover (sorry to say).
just lately our m/field are messed about that much even they don't no what there doing.
MILNES is far better than any that have come in maybe his face don't fit so off to LYNN he must go.
FERGUSON will have to go home    or to LYNN as well.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I just cant believe the 'home' lets you and Grandad Miele out at the same time!

Don,t think he,s ever recovered from the shock of Bore being released !!!

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 12:01:56 AM »
Are we positive that it is zak mills? i have been told by a very reliable source yesterday that mark jones is returning to the club, if he is not confirmed tomorrow he will definitely sign for us next season, thoughts?

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 06:59:11 AM »
why would we want JONES any way it would mean maybe FAIRCLOUGH would have to move to k/lynn to make room.
then k/lynn would have to balance there books and send SANDERS back to us wich would you sooner happen. :) ;) :D

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 07:31:03 AM »
I can see Jones coming back here next season for sure. I don't think we need another striker this season but I can't see miller,swd or fairclough being here next season so will need a couple of new strikers.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »
I can see Jones coming back here next season for sure. I don't think we need another striker this season but I can't see miller,swd or fairclough being here next season so will need a couple of new strikers.

Was Jones good enough? ultimately the step up to playoff credentials against just hanging around mid table seemed too much.  I think our manager at the time was able to get more out of a player that wasn't that great.  Or are we saying Housham is a poor manager?  ;)
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2014, 07:55:03 AM »
16 goals for us before Christmas is a great return. I think he could do a job for us again he just made a terrible move to trinity.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 08:08:11 AM »
he made a better move to spalding and found his true level. pluss £££££££££££££££££

Seenbetter

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »
Agree with Miele about Jones finding his level. We didn't miss him when he left and I personally think it would be a retrograde step to have him back. Sanders at his correct level with KL so wouldn't like to see him feature in the side either.

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
Miele if i remember correctly sanders is already back with us, i thought i saw a couple of weeks ago that he has returned to boston. Shauney G why do you think miller wont be here next season then?

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 02:38:29 PM »
I can see miller stepping up a level or two next season to a professional club. I hope i'm wrong though.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 03:29:05 PM »
16 goals for us before Christmas is a great return. I think he could do a job for us again he just made a terrible move to trinity.
The perfect foil for Miller and Newsham, as a front three?