Author Topic: Clueless tactics!  (Read 8797 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Clueless tactics!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 07:21:02 PM »
What a bunch of moaning sods on here, beaten by the league leaders (who are on £800 per man and backed by an American billionaire) by a dodgy penalty and you are all at it again. For crying out loud if you can't get behind the club then keep you stupid gobs shut.

Happy Christmas.
Plus despite losing Zak Mills on way up due to sickness we were on for another draw against the clear favourites to win this league.
Succumbing in extra time to a peno in the circumstances is no shame,

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 07:51:02 PM »
Fair enough comments about today.

What about the games at home to brackley, home to north ferriby amd many others.  Long throws, no creativity and poor to watch. Also Unable to defend a lead against 10 men ferriby away in the cup. Suppose thats the standard we can accept then. If 4 wins in 15 is good enough our expectations as paying spectators have fallen rapidly? ?

People are entitled to have there opinions. Dennis had a bit to say about ferriby in the press. The same team that have beaten us twice at home. Maybe worth concentrating on our tactics rather than slagging others off.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 10:14:35 PM »
It's a fine line between success and failure.
A missed pen and a conceded one in the last few games, had these have gone the "right" way I guess we would be a bit more positive.
In the next round of the cup and a point at big spending league favourites Barrow.
But hey ho it didn't happen.
Tbh I never expected to get anything up there but we came so close.

Who would be a football manager ?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »
I would do it for £250 a week!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 10:26:29 AM »
I would do it for £250 a week!
Is that full time or part time?
Would that include scouting?
Does that include the fitness coach?
Do you have contacts at Prem clubs and other league clubs?
Are you prepared to be told what a crap job you are doing?
(I'm presuming in your present employment this rarely comes under scrutiny)

The isn't "we love DG and must protect him at all costs" group, I'm merely trying to say what a crap job being a club manager is.
So many people who apparently know better constantly telling you where you are going wrong without knowing the full picture.
We all moan about the England team but if given the chance to actually pick one would it be completely different to Roy Hodgsons?......probably not.
As I said I don't defend the manager at all costs as he has done things I don't get/understand/like
Are all those Newcastle and West Ham fans who were calling for their managers head now saying "whoops we got that wrong" ?
Careful for what you wish for :)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »
Theres plenty of crap jobs out there paying 250! Cant see a BUFC manager putting in 40  plus hours in a week !

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2014, 12:30:59 PM »
Has anyone else on this forum noticed a wind of change very recently ?
While KON has been a prolific contributor this week end his pal N/40 is absent .

While KON has been moaning on here I noted N/40 was last night on a National forum defending Pilgrims defeat .     

From my investigations it appears N/40 went to a Prem L match in north London recently and the home team loaded with multi-million£ players were 3 - 0 up yet their fans were  bigger bloody moaners than the one,s he stands near on Spayne terrace .

Take your mate KON to the Emirates to a game Andy in the hope it transforms him into a happy clapper .
Then again maybe a waste of time .