Author Topic: Shane Clarke........  (Read 3816 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Shane Clarke........
« on: June 08, 2011, 02:09:10 PM »
Admits he left us for more money/security for his family and I for one don't blame him. At this level you can't expect too much loyalty and who on here can say that in the same position as Clarke and Yates they wouldn't have done the same? none of us if we are being honest. Good luck to both of them.

http://www.gainsboroughstandard.co.uk/sport/local-sport/family_first_1_3457776
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Shane Clarke........
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 02:31:24 PM »
I dont blame him aswell!If he is relying on a non league wage for security then Gainsboro must be paying silly wages!Never rated him anyway..

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 03:23:39 PM »
Blame him or not im pleased he gone, They get a lot more than we would for a part time job so anyone bassing there choices on a few extra good are non it becouse they want to play for bufc just there for the cash.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 04:43:25 PM »
“I’d love to return to playing in the Football League, and what better way to do it than with Gainsborough Trinity?”
:D
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 06:21:06 PM »
Clarke is right, gainsborough is, his only chance of progressing to the football league,otherwise he would have been snapped up by a conference side or league 2 side already if he was good enough.Swan's pockets are not deep enough to win this league, never mind the conference.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 07:28:28 PM »
“I’d love to return to the wages of the Football League, and what better way to do it than with Gainsborough Trinity?”
;)
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »
I'm pleased he's gone get someone in who can pass a ball

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »
Clarke is right, gainsborough is, his only chance of progressing to the football league,otherwise he would have been snapped up by a conference side or league 2 side already if he was good enough.Swan's pockets are not deep enough to win this league, never mind the conference.

Swans pockets are plenty Deep, Is knowledge of Getting the correct staff and set up to get a team that can seem a little shallow thou.

Money dont buy sussess and as much as we hate SE, Mr little is far from a SE type of person that can gell a team wether it be done the right way or the wronge way

BosstickPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
I am pleased he's gone too